tuscl

I've been a dumbass over women before...

deogol
Michigan

11 comments

• steve229
    14 years ago
    At least with strippers you're wasting your money on a real woman.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    This guy was from Illinois - there are not too many good strip clubs in that state.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

Nor mental giants, ergo, our "President".
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Does it count as a tax writeoff?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL, talk about pathetic, i think we have the world record holder here!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I wonder what his email address is. I have a few bridges he'd be interested in.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    As soon as I read Nigeria was involved, I started thinking what a fool to not expect a scam.

I'm wondering if some dating sites are scams when you register for free and then keep getting emails from good looking girls sending you messages that you can't read unless you pay a subscription to the web site. Why would a lot of good looking girls send messages to some guy who has no picture and barely anything on stats posted?
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Now if I was fantasizing and thought lots of hot girls were sending messages to some guy who has no pic online and his information says "I'll fill this in later" I might be incline to pay a monthly subscription to try out the web site to see what the email messages say. I could even fantasize the girls are communicating with each other saying "I'll send this guy a message too, he must be hot to be ignoring all of us." Of course that would be fantasy. I'd rather keep the fantasy in the strip club.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    200K, I hope he had money to burn.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Maybe 200k for him was a drop in the bucket...you never know. I"m still waiting to win a big lottery jackpot so I can blow money like that and not have to worry one bit!
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    If you do hit the big jackpot just be sure not to follow tittyfan's investment advice (e.g. when he said to short treasuries the day before they bottomed). If you do you will be back to zero in no time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion