tuscl

Wow! 5-Stars for the New Century Theater in San Francisco

For entertainment value, read the last 10 reviews. I suspect the reviewer's lack of money and being with her boyfriend(?) insulated her from the vampires... And the top club in San Francisco?! Try The Crazy Horse!!!<p>

"February 23, 2011 • Ratings: Physical Club: 10 • Dancer Quality: 10 • Dollar Value: 9 • Overall Rating:
Visited on: Saturday Evening • Dancers on Shift: 11-25
10253600 • I've been here several times now because of the quality of the girls and the club. The club is very big, the layout is very nice. The stage has two little runways and 5 poles and MANY of the girls are extremely talented at working the entire thing, unlike other clubs, where most of the girls just cling to one pole or stare at themselves in the back mirror. There are a few VIP tables next to the stage and behind the main floor there are the lapdance rooms.<p>

There is one main lapdance room that is only $20/dance. Everyone getting a lapdance there can see you but it's still private from the main floor. When I went, on a fairly crowded Saturday, there was only one other person getting a lapdance with me so it was still very private. There are other private rooms available for $60 and $100 which are very nice. I ended up getting a $60 dance which was more than worth it but unfortunately I didn't have enough money for another one so I just tipped the dancer and left. Note to self: bring more $$!<p>

Since this is a fully nude club there is no alcohol served but finding a nearby liquor store isn't an issue, as this club is located in the Tenderloin. I had expected the clientele to be representative of the neighborhood but it wasn't like that at all. This club is very upscale and not at all seedy like the other establishments around there.<p>

The girls: HOT! Seriously, I've never been to a club with so many hot women. There were all sorts of types too- a couple curvier girls with booty, a bunch of enhanced tanned spinners, a few alternative types, but all were drop dead gorgeous and had great personalities. And like I said before, they all (well most of them) gave one hell of a stage show.<p>

Definitely the best club I've been to in SF! And I'm definitely going back soon!"<p>

3 comments

• gk
    14 years ago
    Sounds like a shill to me. In fact, it sounds like a review for the New Century that I read a few months back.

It's been a while, but--been there, done that, regretted it!
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Yeah, New Century & Market Street Cinema are pretty full of hustlers, much more so than any other clubs I've visited. Yet guys keep finding this website and then write a review complaining after the fact, which is amazing. Do the homework ahead of time and avoid the snake pits!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    To be fair, I suspect most people don't even *look* for TUSCL until after they've been burned, in a "man, there *has* to be something better than *that*" moment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion