tuscl

Fine women at Daytona Speedway

LOL, I just love NASCAR events. Yesterday at the Nationwide race, some enthuisiastic young babe popped her top and started dancing in the stands. It took awhile for the authorities to make it to her row and persuade her to put her t-shirt back on. Any of you guys enjoy such fun at the races. She was a chesty babe, and the men around me gave her a rousing round of applause as she was led away by the pigs. LOL

5 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Some people just have no sense of humor or fun!!!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I grew up going down to Indianapolis every year for the time trials (and race every few years). It was a real "education" for me, as I was probably about 12 years old on the first visit. There was ALWAYS something going on. Seems every year, some enterprising girl would stand up on top of a van in the infield, and guys would be taking up a collection. As soon as she had enough money, she'd "perform"... either taking her top off, stripping, or some other sexual act. One year, there were two girls with a double dong that got quite a lot of attention!

I'd go home with circles around my eyes from looking through the binoculars all day!

Maybe THAT'S where I was corrupted!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Danica Patrick, a nascar driver, has some nice modeling pictures.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    It's illegal to be feminine these days.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

As I said before, the infield is where the major partying happens. Lots and lots of hot babes topless.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion