tuscl

DEEETROIT!!! High end and low end recs...

Kprince
California
Saturday, February 19, 2011 9:01 PM
I've been to detroit many times and feel as if it's the strip club mecca of the world. Where else can you so consistently get extras at a variety of clubs for bargain bin prices? I usually go to henry the 8th southgate then up to penthouse, to me that is the low and high end of the detroit metro strip club scene. Lately Ive been to larry flints where there are also extras as well as one of the nicest club interiors (private rooms etc) and I was just wondering if anyone has any other recs to change up my routine a bit or am I not going to find anything better in terms of low end to high end strip clubs with extra's? I just like the southgate henry the 8th to penthouse combo, its like eating at a greasy burger joint first to fill you up then later eating some caviar, haha.

6 comments

• joesparty
    13 years ago
    I know preferences vary, but you should try Bogart's. It's a "low-end" club much like H8. While you're in the neighborhood, you could also check out the original H8, and Flight Club for a higher-end experience. None of these is perfect, mind you, but might be worth a try in your rotation.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    You can also try Subi's in southgate about five minutes away from H8S. I would describe it as mid-scale club. Not as fancy as penthouse but nicer than H8S. Free cover during the day (before 6 or 7pm) and they have valet parking but also free street parking. I did not buy any dances so I can not comment on the mileage. Only complain is that the DJ played a lot of rap music.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Also another good Detroit combo is Flight Club and Bogarts right down the street from each other.
  • Kprince
    13 years ago
    I ended up going to panthenon in dearborn, (SUCKED!), then Larry Flints Hustler club (much improved and a ton of dancers),The Coliseum on 8 mile (very dissapointed, thought this was supposed to be the main competition on 8mile for Penthouse) and then finally Penthouse... Only got to stay an hour at penthouse since they close at 2am but they are still the best overall. There are probably other places where you can find a comparable girl for less in terms of extra's but overall the talent here is most likely the best overall in terms of high end.
  • boatmonkey
    13 years ago
    Try my favorite, La Chambre, with free parking in a safe little strip mall, between a Liberty Tax prep place and a big beauty supply store! They have a $10 Tuesday deal that you can't beat and last Tuesday there were at least 15 women on the day shift, all ready to make you happy for 10 bucks a dance in the VIP.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Also I think La Chambre has a free admission coupon on [view link] Thanks for the report on Coliseum. I thought about that place myself seeing it was on the top 100 list. I also heard it has a helicopter landing pad, which I doubt is used much or if at all.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion