Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Harry Potter pole Dance?

troop
troop7896

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

no it's not really harry potter.............

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Yeah, that was me watching her.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I thoght I recognized the paw prints, shadowcat.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

You know, if the pole work was real, and not faked, I'm prepared to be moderately impressed.

Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

I was hoping to see Emma's kitty :) but instead I saw the goth girl's kitty :(

Profile picture for dudeanonymous
dudeanonymous
•

I suddenly have some new ideas for that unfinished room in the basement....

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

She has more!

Redhead (even if it's not hers)? Leather? Spinner?

I'm done.

Profile picture for sanitago
sanitago
•

have to say, I hate the music, but damn, love that pole work! now, if only she'd have been willing to wear a little (or a lot!) less....

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement