tuscl

PT's

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Thursday, February 17, 2011 1:42 PM
Here's a question to those familiar with the VCG Holdings brand called PT's (ie Pt's Showclub, Pt's Nude). Who is PT? PT Barnum?

18 comments

• djscotti
    13 years ago
    I used to work for these Cat's and That was the first Question I asked and that's exactly what they told me was the Pt Barnum thing & then I was Told Prick tease,Pussy & Tit's so who knows But they are a Pretty good Club Chain Based out of St. Louis the one In Miami is CRAZY as a Matter of Fact they are Featured on the Premier Episode of the First 48 tonight. But in my Opinion the Best Mileage Club in Miami !
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    djscotti, PT's, is that the old Treasure Island or the old Masters?
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    Yep ! the old Treasure Island.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    Before it was PT's it was a Platinum Plus. VCG bought it and the Portland ME Platinum Plus a year or so ago.
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    yeh been there too It rock's even when the snow is Blasting ,but it's the only good thing going up there ,that Ken woods has built some Good Club's
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    As far as I ever heard, it was "polite" for PoonTang.
  • BaddJack
    13 years ago
    I am glad to hear that PTs in Miami is a nice club. I understand the one in Denver is nice, too. The one in Sauget (East St. Louis), Illinois, however, is no longer the club it used to be. My buddies still go to it for old time's sake, but it is never where we end the night.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    I am not a fan of VCG clubs. Dance prices are typically high. They own five clubs in ESL.
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    Yeah Miami is a $5 one time wrist band and then $20 a dance and go back with as many as you want for that 1 time $5 band with Diff. Dancers and VERY Private ! I forget the Price for on the Floor but Pretty Crazy action on the Floor also For less money.
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    $40/dance at the two clubs VCG has in Sauget: Penthouse and Pt's Sports.
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    Last I heard VCG is the public traded holding company that includes The Penthouse Clubs (PT).
  • sinclair
    13 years ago
    VCG only owns the Penthouse in Denver and Sauget. All the rest are owned by other entities. You have to pay a healthy cut to Penthouse/GMCI for the licensing, fees, promotion, and whatnot.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Interesting question sinclair, anyone know what VCG stands for?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I know Rick's got their name from the film Casablanca and the nightclub in there.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Sinclair, I love your current bouncing boobs pic. :)
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I agree with sharkhunter. I also like some of his other profile pics.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    As I recall, parking was a problem when it was "TI". I've not been there since, but sounds like I might check it out.
  • djscotti
    13 years ago
    $5 parking $10 Vip parking & free Parking about 50 yards down the road in their Pt's Parking lot But the Cat out front wiil try to Skam on the free park so beware
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion