tuscl

Congressman resigns amid Craigslist scandal

Gawker says Rep. Lee of New York sent shirtless image in response to dating ad

WASHINGTON — A married congressman from upstate New York resigned suddenly Wednesday after a scandal erupted over emails and a shirtless photo supposedly sent to a woman in response to a Craigslist dating ad.
Republican Christopher Lee had just begun his second term representing New York's 26th District. Just hours after the scandal broke on Gawker.com, Lee announced that he was quitting Congress, and a clerk read his letter of resignation on the House floor.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41498568/ns/…

6 comments

• vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    So what??? Who gives a crap if the stud wants to attract women?? Sheeesh !!

Nice pic, samsung1 !!
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Looks like he was on the PX90 program.

Should have just gone to a strip club.

• troop
    14 years ago
    he was stupid to send his pic out to a stranger, especially one on craigslist.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    vince asked: So what??? Who gives a crap if the stud wants to attract women?? Sheeesh !!

1) He's married

2) He's a Republican. Unlike the dems, there's no tolerance for that kind of thing.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well, he's a stud. Well, at least he was!!! Now, he better be kissing his wife's ass. LMAO Republicans need to loosen up. SHEEESH !!!! As if the Republicans are pure and virtuous, come on, Dudester. Americans are too preoccupied with sexual correctness. I could care less if they guy is unfaithful. His wife should and I have no doubt he'll be kissing her ass for quite awhile.
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Mmmmmmmmm....Republicans kissing ass. Right on the lips. That thought made my whole morning.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion