tuscl

5'3" 200+ pounds

clubdude
The Greater Detroit Area
While at a local club the other day I beheld to my horror, a 200+ dancer (?), yeah she was maybe 5'3" with heels.
What is up with clubs hiring the likes of that? Are there REALLY guys out there that get turned on by this type of dancer(?).
Also to any club owner, WHY WOULD YOU HIRE SOMEONE LIKE THAT!!!

13 comments

• Prim0
    14 years ago
    It's not my thing but let's remember to try and not judge. Think of all the people out there judging us for "going to those perverted dens of iniquity!". Too each their own as long as everyone is consenting and above 18 yrs of age.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    There are dudes who like that sort of thing. They do tend to be black, however. A chubby white girl is a black man's dream. LOL!

That being said,some club owners don't care. I've seen chubby girls at Brass Flamingo in NPR, and that's a mid-level club. Personality goes a long way, and if a girl makes enough to tip out that's all that matters.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    A dancer once told me that most club owners/managers will hire any girl with the two P's - a pussy and a pulse, lol.

As potheadpl notes, as long as the dancer is paying the house fee, that's positive revenue to the club.
  • Fenster
    14 years ago
    She'll probably be making most of her money from Mexicans.

They say "The bone is for the dog; the MEAT is for the MAN."
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yes, there are people who like 'em like that. There's a local club that has *two* immense girls, both of whom make decent money. In VIP. It helps that at least one of them will fuck anything that can't get out of her way fast enough.
  • dudeanonymous
    14 years ago
    @gmd: I wonder which fold she uses for FS.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i see some super hefty ones here and there. the biggest one was a short one that was probably around 5ft tall and i swear her ass was as big around as she was tall, she looked like a barrel.
    i wouldn't buy anything from that type even if you guys paid for it, lol
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    A couple of years ago, I felt sorry for a dancer similar in dimensions as described here and got a dance from her. I expected that her weight might cause me great distress, but not so. She knew how to straddle without causing discomfort for me. She allow access to all regions of her body - some took a while to find...LOL. Her industrial-sized spare tire made a good cover for what she was doing to me with her hands. Excellent personality was refreshing.

Without being perverse, I looked for her the next time I was in that club, but was told she had moved on. While she was certainly not a bad experience, I doubt that I will regularly seek out fat girls in strip clubs.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Not my fantasy. Did too much of that in real life.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Like pothead said, black guys like the chubbies. My lat time in a black club, I not only saw some chubbies, one gal was 6'3" and 360 easy. YIKES !!
  • BaddJack
    14 years ago
    Favorite stripper name: Shamu....
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember there was some huge obese dancer working at the living room one night I was there. I was tempted to do dances with her because she was competitive on prices ($10/song) but I had to decline because I knew my thighs and knees would be sore if she sat on my lap. She did have the biggest boobs in the club and I saw her take guys back for several LDs.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    lol steve229, that reminds me of hearing about the 4 P's of men.

The 4 P's of men. Players, professionals, pushovers, and parolees. Player is a smooth and confident man but they are deceptive and will sleep with your sister. Then you have the professional guys who are college educated and wealthy but they are stuck on themselves and too self-absorbed. Then the pushovers who are sensitive and know how to buy flowers and call you but women are turned off by men who jump at their every move. Then you have the parolee brothers who sit around the house smoking blunts and playing playstation all day but the good thing about that guy is that he knows how to hit that thing right.

Guys should have characters of each type of P. You want to be smooth like the player, want to be up on your game with your finances like the professional brother, you want to be sensitive at times like the pushover and you wnat to know how to hit that thing right like the parolee.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion