Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Congrats Green Bay Packers and Fans

sharkhunter

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

It was a good game. Congrats. I enjoyed watching it.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Very good game indeed! I hope all the strippers in Dallas made some big bucks this past week.

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Woo hoo! My household is a cheesehead empire! We will sleep happy tonight!

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

I did not care who won...but glad lopaw is happy!

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Woo Hoo! is the same thing I heard last night when the first dancer who approached me in one club asked which team I was going to be rooting for. Apparently everyone else she asked before me was rooting for the other Steelers. I thought that was strange because at the next club I visited everyone seemed to be a Green bay Packer fan.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I wonder how polluted Lake Michigan is now around Green Bay, WI. Lots of good beer was released as waste product after the Green Bay win!!

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Thx Samsung! Beer & Brats for everybody!!!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement