tuscl

Date/Time stamp?

Saturday, February 5, 2011 6:04 AM
it's feb5 5:17pm atm. i just posted in another thread a couple minutes ago and it came up as feb 5 12:58am i noticed yesterday that the day time stamps were way off. anyone else see this?

9 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    TUSCL apparently crashed on 1/2/11. Came back up on the 3rd but the time hack has been incorrect ever since.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    It used to always be off, but had gotten much more accurate. Likely founder will correct it.
  • dudeanonymous
    13 years ago
    Speaking of time, has anyone else noticed that the "Most Recent Review" in your Hotlist can be days if not weeks older than the most current review? This seems to have been a problem for awhile.
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    According to the time stamp, you guys are up waaay past your bedtime!!
  • DandyDan
    13 years ago
    I was going to ask about it once, but couldn't at that time remember what I was going to say and just forgot about it til now.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    i see that the time stamp is fixed now ;)
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    troop, I said founder would do it. We all owe him a great deal for his help in enhancing our SC experiences.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well yeah clubber i figured he would fix it too, i was just commenting ;)
  • EarlTee
    13 years ago
    TUSCL doesn't generally understand dates very well. If you display clubs for a city and sort by last review, you get the clubs listed in an order that has nothing to do with when they were last reviewed. A minor flaw.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion