tuscl

Southern States Road Trip

screg
California
Just found out that I will be going to the South on a 10 day business trip from the West Coast. I start in ATL(Oasis), Col. SC(Plat. Plus). Then to Charlotte, Birmingham AL, Biloxi MS, and Baton Rouge LA. Read about Oasis and PlatPlus so much that I am going to check them out . Any other suggestions? Thanks

5 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I live in ATL. Pass on the Oasis and instead go to Follies. It is my favorite ATL club and is rated #19 on TUSCL. PP in Cae is my flat ass favorie club anywhere. By pass BHM and go to Fantasia in HSV Alabama. Snowtime is a good buddy of mine and rates it in his top 3 clubs. Lots of luck in CLT, BTR and BIX. They all suck. I have 3 buddies that live in NC. The all drive to CAE to visit PP. Best bet in NC is Fayetteville. Sharkys and Mickys. Hope this helps.
  • screg
    14 years ago
    shadowcat - Thanks for the information.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    Screg, charlotte is not great fun from a SC standpoint as virtually all of the clubs are owned by one outfit, MAL. MAL is fairly strict and it can be hard to enjoy yourself ITC. The one exception to the wonership issue is Uptown Cabaret, and that place sucks even worse than the MAL clubs.

I will say, however, that I had my best SC meal in the Men's Club in Charlotte. It has a four star restaurant on premises and you can eat a great steak, lobster, etc., at a bar in the center of the club while you watch the dancers all around the club. I very much enjoyed that part at least.
  • screg
    14 years ago
    rickdugan, I will have to check it out. Wonder if I can put the meal on the companies expense account? LOL
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Hey screg, maybe I will see you in Columbia.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion