tuscl

Cats

Hello. First off, thank you all for showing interest on my last discussion topic.
Anyway, I have been thinking about cats recently. Not only because of Anne Hathaway being the next Cat-woman, but also because of the idea of cats around this SC subculture.
I have noticed that many TUSCL vets have named themselves after cats, and I wonder why.
Also, my favorite club is named after the fastest cat in the world. I can sort of see that some cute/slender dancers have resemblance of being cat-like. And there are dancers named "Kitty."
I've also heard about many dancers having cats as pets.

This bring my overall question: what exactly correlates the idea of cats with the SC world?

12 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    Ah, pussy?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Wrong kind of pussy
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, I'd've that that one was pretty obvious...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    HUH!
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    I know a dancer named "Kat". Does that count?
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One spring day, a fish was swimming about a foot below the surface of a lake and saw a fly hovering just out of striking distance.

The fish said to itself, "If that fly comes six inches closer, I'll jump up and have myself a meal." Just then, a bear on the shore of the lake looked up and said to itself, " If that fly gets any closer to that fish, the fish will jump up, and I'll catch the fish and have myself a meal."

As luck would have it, a hunter saw what was happening. He thought to himself, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the bear will lean over to grab the fish, and I'll shoot the bear."

Just then, a rat was standing behind the hunter saying to itself," If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the bear will lean over to grab the fish, the hunter will lean over to shoot the bear, and I'll grab the sandwich from the back pocket of the hunter.

However, unbeknownst to the rat, a cat was observing everything and thinking, "If that fly moves closer to the fish, the fish will jump, the bear will grab the fish, the hunter will shoot the bear, the rat will grab the sandwich, and I'll snatch the rat."

At that very moment, the fly dropped a few inches, the fish grabbed the fly, the bear grabbed the fish, the hunter shot the bear, the rat grabbed the sandwich, the cat jumped, missed the rat and landed in the lake.

Moral of the Story: A lot of things have to happen for a pussy to get wet...If the fly drops six inches the pussy might get wet.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

I ban you from this site! :)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    AWWWWW, don't ban ss1, he comes up with great threads!! LOL Back to the topic, I love pussy as long as it doesn't bite. Cats and pussy, what a combination. One of my girlfriends had cats. Had to close the bedroom door because one of her cat would sit and watch us fuck.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Big lions and tigers can be very dangerous but a little pussy never hurt anyone!
  • EarlTee
    14 years ago
    What about beavers?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^^^^
    i'm with earl ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion