tuscl

TUSCL "problem"?

Clubber
Florida
Monday, January 24, 2011 3:08 PM
During the last few weeks, at times, TUSCAL stops loading on my computer. The browser just "waits". Seems mostly in the morning hours. I leave and come back later, and again seems to be fine. Today, about 9AM it stopped, now 10AM it is fine. No other site I visit shows this condition. Any thoughts?

11 comments

• shadowcat
    13 years ago
    I have seen it too. They could just be doing routine maintenance. file capture, etc.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Sort of what I figured, but haven't heard of anyone else mentioning it, so thought I'd ask.
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    I've seen it as well. Most commonly in the morning (EST morning, that is) like you, but occasionally other times as well.
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    As shadowcat told me sometime ago in another thread, Clubber. Try operation of your computer if you take it off the dancer. Use the dancer otherwise, she's probably frying the electronics of your puter.
  • txtittyfan
    13 years ago
    It happens to me once in a while also.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    vm, You lost me on that one!
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    The server must be over heating from all these posts
  • emmett
    13 years ago
    I've noticed it only on the discussion page. Maybe a query needs to be tuned?
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I sometimes have trouble loading tuscl using chrome browser but when I run it in firefox it runs faster.
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    In my opinion, Firefox with AVG security kicks ass. No troubles like this with my system.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    ss1/art, I use Firefox and that is where it happens. I agree with emmett as that seems the most common area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion