tuscl

Sex change operations

Wednesday, January 19, 2011 2:18 AM
Dang, I can't believe I'm beating samsung1 on this thread. I heard on the news this afternoon that the Berkley,CA city council is taking up the issue of the city's health care coverage for its' employees covering sex change operations. I have no reason to disbelieve that they will vote to pass it. The news story says Berkley isn't doing bad in its' finances. That is hard to believe given todays' economy, but that's what the story said. I think I'm moving to Berkley to look for a job. LOL

5 comments

• Love2Suck
    13 years ago
    A case where "politically correct insanity" trumps reality. Johns Hopkins was a center for this clueless process. They stoped. Their studies showed that in the fact of major costs and health risks, NONE of the sex change patients improved clinically regarding the background psychological issues that lead to the clueless medical disaster. Renee Richards, the tennis player who had the sex change was candid years later saying he/she wished he had never done it. But homosexual activists are insistant on pushing for total puplic/legal/financial approval to do whatever thier impulses dictate - and seemingly wonder why folks don't accept it.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    Ever see that movie Silence of the Lambs? "There are three major centers for transsexual surgery, Johns Hopkins, the University of Minnesota, and Columbus Medical Center. I wouldn't be surprised if Billy had applied for sex reassignment at one or all of these, and been rejected." I wonder where this Columbus Medical Center is? Columbus, OH? I sure hope not - too many transsexual strippers with surgical vaginas
  • potheadpl
    13 years ago
    Has anyone here ever encountered a post-op transsexual stripper? I've seen a couple of girls who looked kinda manly but I think they were bodybuilders and likely used juice.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    potheadpl, I have had suspicion but none of them have confessed to me about it.
  • Prim0
    13 years ago
    If I have...I'd just really really really rather not know....ever!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion