tuscl

Star Rating System?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:39 PM
so i just logged on and instantly noticed the star rating system for club reviews. i bave no problem with that but i wonder how it's going to translate to the older numbered ratings or are all ratings going to start from scratch?

16 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    ah ok, i just checked and i see that the clubs still have the old 1-10 ratings too.
  • JerseyJack
    13 years ago
    I don't have a problem with using star ratings vs. numerical ratings, but I really would prefer to see Founder do away with the single "overall rating" for a club and show the average ratings for each of the three categories (Physical Club, Dancer Quality and Dollar Value) at the top of each club's page. Merging the three together, in my opinion, skews the ratings because there's no relation from each category to the other two. There are some dumps that have really hot dancers, but that type of information gets lost when you combine the rating for the Physical Club with Dancer Quality and Dollar Value.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I like shadowcat's comment in another post "what's next. G, PG, pG13, R, XXX"
  • vincemichaels
    13 years ago
    Ditto, with shadowcat. I won't go to a PG rated club. LOL
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    Interesting idea. I guess 'G' would be a normal restaurant or bar that happens to have attractive women there. 'PG' would be a place like Hooters, with teasing but no actual nudity. PG-13 could be a bikini or topless club with minimal contact during lapdance. R could be a full-nude club which allows mutual touching and maybe HJs going on. XXX could be the psuedo-brothel clubs, like in East St. Louis or Detroit or wherever.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Why dont the number of stars equal the rating?
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Or, why not some type of animated penis? Fully erect for a club receiving a 10 rating, flacid state for a 1 rating.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    lol ctq, I would not want to see dozens of penises every time i logged in this site...maybe breast size
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    (A} Almost Boobs… {B} Barely there. {C} Can’t Complain! {D} Dang! {DD}Double dang! {E} Enormous! {F} Fake {G} Get a Reduction. {H} Help me, I’ve fallen and I can’t get up !
  • troop
    13 years ago
    ^^ lmao at those ratings! and ct, i think screw magazine used the soft/stiff penis ratings years ago, hell, maybe it still does if it's still being published.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    I can certainly live with most of the recent changes, but I do miss the post count of members in this forum. Makes it easier for me to pinpoint ones credibility.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    I like the number rating a whole lot better. I think the stars suck.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    Maybe it's time to change my name again so no one knows who I am. Lol, with me not posting here much anymore, it will be like the star rating system. More vague and less substance but much cleaner because there isn't much associated with it.
  • Raincoat
    13 years ago
    I have always been a proponent of using the following categories: Facility Quality: 8 Dancer Quality: 8 Private Dance Quality: 8 Mood: 6 Value: 8 Avg Rating: 7.4
  • georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    More subjective numbers won't, IMO, add much actual value.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    well i like to check ratings but after being in some dives full of dogs that i would rate in the 3 range and seeing other guys rating them 8s i can't put much stock in ratings. they're just too subjective plus there's always the shill factor.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion