tuscl

Did anyone else know about this?

Saturday, January 8, 2011 1:32 AM
So, I was reading some reviews for Mons Venus which is one of the top 10 clubs on this website. Then, for whatever reason, I decided to click on the link which brings you to their website. To my surprise, the first thing that pops up is a dressing room which shows the dancers getting ready. It's a 24/7 LIVE camera in the dressing room. Do other clubs do this? If so, what's the purpose of it? Am I the only one who finds this a little creepy?

24 comments

• troop
    13 years ago
    2001 odyssey has a dressing room and stage cam.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    yeah it looks like they also have a stage cam you can watch but they charge by the minute.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    by the way, are you sure dressing room at mons is available 24/7??? According to the schedule only during certain times about 3-4 times a week. The club itself is not even open 24/7 I don't think.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    I don't think the dressing room at Mons is available 24/7. That didn't make sense to me either. But that's what it says on the website. [view link]
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    I have seen it repeat. It's not always live, but often a "loop," taped and shown more than once a day.
  • shadowcat
    13 years ago
    All I know is that, that would not fly at my favorite club. The dancers demand some privacy and I don't blame them.
  • serpentx
    13 years ago
    2001 has way better video quality and is always on. don't use Mons, broken all the time.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I would love if they had this for some Ohio clubs but the dancer quality would not be consistent enough for them to be able to run a decent site.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    2001 has their prices: It is completely free to view the guest chat and sample pictures. If you would like to enter the performer's chat room, the prices are $3.99 per-minute, and are in US dollars. The pre-recorded videos are pay-per-view and are priced from $2 to $12. We charge a monthly or recurring fee of $9.95 or a yearly fee of $99.95 to view the dressing room and the stage cameras.
  • Digitech
    13 years ago
    The stage cam I can understand. The dressing room, wow. I'm surprised. If it's shown in a loop, maybe someone edits it. Surely it catches strippers doing activities other than dressing sometimes. I'd enjoy if it my favorite clubs had that camera. It would be nice to see your favorite dancers, or even show them to people. You could use it to preview a club and see if they had any girls you liked.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I just signed up for the 2001 site (the free preview samples work on 2001 but not on mons venus). $10 membership/month. It is more entertaining than going to a columbus strip club to watch the stage show. There is a hot hispanic dancer on there named Nadia. Her schedule says she will be on the chat monday/tuesday. I can't wait to see her.
  • GoVikings
    13 years ago
    "It is more entertaining than going to a columbus strip club to watch the stage show" Really? Watching video of a dancer is better than seeing the real thing live? Interesting. samsung, do you have a picture of Nadia? I LOVE hispanic women. When I'm at the club, I tend to look for the an hispanic or exotic looking dancer because that's what I prefer. At one of the clubs that I've been to a few times, I met this dancer named Juilana. She's a mix of dominican and something else that I can't remember right now. One of my favorites.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    You can watch free video clips of her here: [view link] Not sure if you have to be a member or not, but membership is free and you can sample the videos.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I did a screen capture of her and uploaded it to my photos here on tuscl [view link]
  • jester214
    13 years ago
    I watched for a couple of minutes. Doesn't bode well for a trip to Mons imo.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    I have enjoyed the 2001 stage show tonight, feel like I should write a review on the club now.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    I bet there are customers who want the live bathroom cams from right inside the can.
  • DougS
    13 years ago
    I like the cam.. did not know it existed. Thanks for the heads up! I always thought the talent level was higher at MV than what the cam is showing... I don't see any in the cam view currently that would interest me. I AM very picky, though. I wish the clubs that I go to had that. BTW, I had the streaming cam up while typing this response. It appears that it must only allow about two minutes. It NOW is stopped with a message that says I must register to continue viewing.
  • troop
    13 years ago
    the mons cam is a scam. i just now took a look at it and it's the exact same scene with the same 3 girls that i saw last night. definitely not worth any more of my time.
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    For 2001, You get unlimited stage cam (full nude on stage) and dressing room cam for $10 a month, and they have a separate chat room on premises where you can get a little private time with your favorite girl if she's in there ($3.99/minute). I don't know how the MV site works because I can't even watch a preview of their webcams so I am not going to waste my money buying a membership to them.
  • gillydon
    13 years ago
    The 2001 one is very nice. I can minimize the main stage show cam in the background on my computer and make my room sound like a strip club all day!
  • mmdv26
    13 years ago
    2001 main stage cam was fun to watch. I especially liked when the petite brunette with glasses went up the pole in front of the camera, flipped and showed the goods. Instead of stopping by TUSCL every night, I might grab a cold one out of the fridge and visit 2001....
  • inno123
    13 years ago
    The Mons Venus cam is not live. If you want proof open it up and then in a different browser session open it up again. The two pictures will not match!
  • samsung1
    13 years ago
    It is kind of creepy knowing how clear the webcams are...I used to think if clubs did have security cameras they would be cheap and low quality but now the management can see what I am doing crystal clear.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion