tuscl

Giving out dancers names.Girls what do you think?

Tuesday, January 4, 2011 12:41 AM
Allright I am sure there are plenty of dancers that watch this board. After writing a good review of a club I am sometimes approached by other members of the site to tell them which dancers give high milage in that club. I am reluctant to give out stage names but thought maybe the girls want me to send them some new customers. Still unsure about it.

13 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I usually don't put names in reviews, or reveal them to possible LE inquiries, unless I perceive them to be ROBs.
  • tttclub
    14 years ago
    I agree with George. I only mention the name if they are ROBs. Otherwise, why draw LE attention to the good ones.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i have a policy of not naming names. but like georg said, although i haven't done it, if a dancer really pisses me off i might name her as justified payback. there have been a couple candidates but so far i've kept my mouth shut ;)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    The ROB's deserve being outed as a public service to our TUSCL brethren.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Thanks girls!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    No names, only warnings of ROBs.
  • mjx01
    14 years ago
    I agree with george
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    Well, it depends. At the last club I visited the dancer that I took to the private area reminded me of her name several times. Considering how much time I had spent face-to-boobs with her it was unlikely what I was going to have trouble remembering her on a future visit, so the main point I think was that I could remember to tell it to my friends. But then there is the matter of descriptions of things that could be evidence. But is it really that much better than accusing the club? And the thing that would most likely get the dancer in big time trouble with the club would be offers to go OTC.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I share names with my TUSCL buddies via PMs or Emails. I do not name dancers in my review unless they ask me too or if they are ROBs. Then I give them my "Bitch of the Month" award.
  • boatmonkey
    14 years ago
    The place I go is no flat-out whorehouse so I have no problem naming names of the dancers who have given me the best VIP experiences. And the girls will absolutely appreciate the referrals - they are all struggling independent contractors who are not "hired" or "fired" by the club but who choose to show up and pay a tip-out for the opportunity to dance for us all. I will send as many new customers as I can to my favorite girls in the hopes they can do well. I began using the "Club Discussion Board" for this sharing of dancer names but I don't see that this feature is used much.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    It really just depends on the circumstances. ROB, sure! FS, NO! Just a great dancer/conversationalist, maybe, maybe not! And this can go on and on.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    I would only mention the dancer's name if she doesn't do extras and it isn't an extras club. Otherwise it seems like you could get her in trouble.
  • dw.buck
    14 years ago
    i agree with gmd and everyone else keep the xtra girls and high milage girls names off of here so LE wont find them out, but mention the club as a good spot to go to. ROBs mention everything about them so no one would want them and we run their theiving, high priced airdances out of town.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion