Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

To All You Miss Kitty's Fans, A Question:

someyoungguysomeyoungguy

Minnesota

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Do any of you know if there's a woman that works there named Blaze, and/or a regular there named Ed?

I think I'll tell you guys why if any of you know either of them. Otherwise, never mind.

Replies (5)

Profile picture for wwpmi
wwpmi
•

As it turns out I may be going to Miss Kitty's or Dollies tonight, Anything I should be aware of?

Hmmm ... if you go to Miss Kitty's, tell either Blaze and/or Ed that I saw them in their video installation at the art museum yesterday, and they both were awesome. And tell 'em God bless.

Profile picture for how
how
•

Hey, someyoung, what are the best places in Washington Park area? Objective is FS, of course...

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

miss kitty?

i thought she... oh just see for yourself ;)

Profile picture for dw.buck
dw.buck
•

wheres the vid

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement