tuscl

Bogus Reviews? I think so.

Clubber
Florida
The last three reviews for Gold Rush in Miami, two 10's and an 8. This club has a less than 3 normal rating. All three reviews were the first by the "reviewers" and had ZERO posts. Two mention someone new at the club, but really! Also they all seem to be somewhat lacking in writing skills.

10 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    no comment :-)
  • TampaFunGuy
    14 years ago
    If all the bogus reviews were removed the top 10 would change. Come on how does Mons make it, but non of a vagas clubs show.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    troop,

ROFLMAO!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I agree about Mons...$20 cover charge??? no thanks! I also remember seeing a club on the top 10 with a $35 cover charge.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1,

One in TX was $30, but didn't mind so much since it wasn't my money.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I've always been curious about Mons also. High entrance fee, no alcohol and lap dances done out in the open. I guess just a bunch of tourists that don't know any better.
  • racejeff
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat I think you got it but there is a basis to it's reputation it can be loaded with good looking women at night. All nude clubs in Tampa are no alcohol so that doesn't factor in I preferred both Ybor Strip and Tanga (RIP) to Mons when I used to be a Tampa visitor. But it continues to get top ratings from people who don't know there are other options in town as they are overwhelmed by good looking women.
  • JC2003
    14 years ago
    Can't believe you noobs haven't been to Mons Venus yet. Sheesh.
  • GSWx4
    14 years ago
    Mons is an over-hyped, under-valued, tourist trap made famous by the city's many failed attempts to shut it down.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    GSWx4: Four gun shot wounds?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion