tuscl

Unwanted advances

Saturday, January 1, 2011 2:20 PM
In bmoreshowgirl's article on “How to be a less pathetic PL”, she complains “about the guys who don't know me but are totally "in love" with me.” The corollary to this is the stripper who obsesses over, fixates on, falls in “love” with, or outright stalks a customer she doesn't really know. Has anyone else been the recipient of these unwanted obsessions by delusional strippers?

18 comments

• georgmicrodong
    13 years ago
    No. But then, I'm fat, ugly and out of shape, so the fact that girls don't chase me shouldn't really come as a big surprise.
  • Clubber
    13 years ago
    Only one, some years ago, but she left the club and I just never answered the phone, so she finally gave up.
  • CedarCircle
    13 years ago
    She's 26 with 4 children and she's not a very good stripper.
  • gatorfan
    13 years ago
    Strippers delusional, nah! Dougster would have to change his line to lying theiveing delusional whores
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    Not sure. I have this regular stripper who always hangs out with me even if i cannot afford to get a dance. the past 4 weeks i just stop by for a drink and stage show and she comes up every time, talks to me for a half an hour, gives me a neck or foot rub then goes to make her money. she stops by to chat periodically. Does that count? Once she noted that she was really horny and i offered to fuck her OTC. She politely declined, so I cannot really say she is obsessed wih me. Now I will admit, that I almost took a trip down PLville with a waitress at my regular club. that trip lasted 2 weeks, now i am returned safely home. That's not to say that I wouldnt still swoon over her, which I do. And I always hope she will hang out after work like she does some other guys
  • CTQWERTY
    13 years ago
    Was at a regular bar last night and received way too much of a Lady Gaga wanna be (many wardrobe changes throughout the evening.) At one point my friend squeezed by her to tell his buddies in the current band (on stage) goodbye and she told him he had been in her space long enough. He ignored her, which may not have been wise because another gal commented she had a razor blade in one of her hands. Then another gal next to me later said she (crazy blonde) had stripped and danced naked on stage last year. Well, that didn't happen this time. Finally found out later, when she tried to sell us some of her jewelry, that she's an artist, so all of the above is okay. [She must've been attracted by the all-you-can-eat Hostess Cupcakes and Twinkies the bar had on their buffet! Never seen THAT before in my life...]
  • TampaFunGuy
    13 years ago
    Nope, They respect the distance. I've gone to dinner with strippers from the club during thier shift break. Even though they ask personal questions. I really don't go past the basic stuff and turn it back to the usual conversation about some customer on looser rail or how they got for the night. It does not matter where one goes in the US. The stripper talk is all the same. Thier is always some over weight guy that is being strung along for money. Some stupid customer that actually though he was going to get full service in the VIP. Only to be followed about 5 mintues in to the manager is standing right out side, so we can't. Come back on thursday it is his day off. My point is, These Young Ladies are smarter then you think and they are tuned into one thing, HOW TO MAKE THE MOST MONEY OFF OF EACH GUY. So if a stripper is only sitting on your lap to get money for dancers from you or your friends. Then I say be smart, ENJOY IT,push it a little bit, carees her all over and just plain enjoy it! When it ends, it ends.
  • Dougster
    13 years ago
    GSWx4: "anyone else" Suggesting it has happened to you. Care to share your experiences?
  • SuperDude
    13 years ago
    They stalk wallets not customers.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    Dougster: Several times in different manifestations but my stalker was a psycho blonde who could not accept that I didn’t want her to be my girlfriend. Never gave her any reason to think I was interested and even more bizarre was that she knew I was dating a crazy little Latina working in the same club. This blonde was so unstable that she caused my Latina to quit and go to work at another club for her own safety. Weird times.
  • sanitago
    13 years ago
    not sure if it counts, but exchanged emails with a stripper (her idea) and it got, after a while, to where she seemed to think I should only be getting dances from her. obsessional, or just territorial, I don't know.
  • kingcripple
    13 years ago
    santiago- it seems more territorial, though im not sure what the contents of the emails were, so it could be obsessional. maybe gsw-4 how the hell does one go about dating a stripper? or was it more of a OTC thing
  • farmerart
    13 years ago
    I throw around a buck or two when I visit a SC. Some dancers think my bucks belong to them exclusively. Guess what? Bucks follow mileage. Ladies, if you want to stalk me give me mileage and I will roll over like a lap dog.
  • GSWx4
    13 years ago
    kingcripple: “ how the hell does one go about dating a stripper? “ - I honestly don’t know how to answer that but OTC is not my thing. If you are considering dating a stripper I suggest you reconsider. They are whack jobs down deep (some not so deep).
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    One dancer used to routinely beg me to have sex with her. She stalked me in the club whenever I visited. One dancer who I never spent any money on never stopped harassing me until she escalated free offers and I kept saying no. First it was totally free dances and she didn't stop making offers until I refused to go home with her. After that she finally stopped harassing me in the club. My first ATF would actually chase any other dancer away as soon as I arrived in the club. She made a beeline to me as quickly as possible. If a dancer was already sitting with me shortly after I arrived, it did not matter to her, she would sit down as well and end up making the other dancer leave. Before I left one night and said I was moving, she told me almost crying that she was in love with me. She asked for my phone number and to my surprise she called me up out of the blue 2 years later wanting me to go visit a club she was temporarily working at on the weekends not real far from me. There was a stretch though where I ticked her off and she quit the club but came back 3 months later. I thought of her like a little puppy dog unable to stay away. She was all over me but I enjoyed it for the most part.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    A few weeks ago I told a dancer no. She proceeded to do a table dance for me anyway. Usually I don't have too many problems with dancers making unwanted advances. They have to get screened before they start working at the club. I notice it if they don't leave me alone though and I'm not very attracted to them.
  • sharkhunter
    13 years ago
    The unwanted part of my first ATF was that she chased away other dancers until she danced for me first. She was pretty demanding that I get dances from her as well. Sometimes I would visit the club when I knew she wasn't supposed to be working. A couple of times I think one of her friends told her I was there and she showed up anyway. Other than that I don't complain very much when a hot young dancer wants to be all over me.
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    I was infatuated with this dancer for a while, then not so much. As my in club spending on her declined, she started suggesting we meet outside the club. One day she invited me to go have a drink with her after her shift was over. She said, "you like to go to ______, right?" and named a regular bar. The problem was I only went to that place for happy hour with co-workers, and sometimes our wives joined us there -- so there was no way in hell I wanted to be seen there with a stripper! Moreover, I couldn't remember ever mentioning the bar to the dancer. I suppose it could have slipped out and I just didn't recall. Still, a little spooky.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion