tuscl

Is a Moment of Silence Called For?

Sure reads like a TUSCL member got sheared...

"Spearmint Rhino
3344 Highland Dr
Las Vegas, Nevada
702-796-3600

GCMan
December 27, 2010
Visited on: Sunday After Midnight
Dancers on Shift: 25-99

Rating
Physical Club: 9
Dancer Quality: 9
$ Value: 9
Overall : 9.00

SP was incredible a couple of weeks ago. 2 beautiful women for every guy in the place. Pricey cover charge but inventory is excellent. Any race, color, size, etc available. Met a tall russian girl named Anna. Went into champagne VIP for hour. Spent $1000 for tip, drinks, and girl. Worth every dollar to spend the time in vip with Anna. She did things in there that I won't be able to forget. Got her phone # and we met otc for some gambling, dinner, and shopping one night. I will definitely be back in the SP to try another girl on my next vegas visit. Unbelievable !!!!!"

17 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    well i guess he's in love now ;)

hey, it's his money and if he's happy blowing a grand in 1 hour more power to him i say.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I wonder what the PIN # is for his charge card. LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Good to hear he had a good time for his money compared to those previous reviews of diamond's
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    A very expensive stimulus for his package.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Fuckin' whores have no conscience.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Though it is possible she paid her way, when I first read it my gut reaction was "Ouch! He took the shopping bill right between the eyes!"
  • Cheo_D
    14 years ago
    Makes me feel a whole lot better about those times *I* got taken to the cleaners, it never averaged anywhere close to 1K/hr... OTOH, yeah, I'd really like to be in a position to blow through cash at that rate and be happy about it ;)
  • ArtCollege
    14 years ago
    I disagree with Dougster. The dancer was just doing her thing. And the customer was very satisfied. He may be stupid, be he was happier afterwards than before. If someone walks into my office and is happy overpaying me, I'm happy overcollecting.
  • TommyMoney
    14 years ago
    I'll lay odds that review was posted by Mike Matusow.
  • GCMan
    14 years ago
    Well guys I have to admit. Winning $14k in the high limit room @ the bellagio made blowing the grand all that much better. Now the otc fun was a blast!!! Anything goes when out on the town with a SP girl... Well worth the $1500 shopping trip and $400 dinner tab!
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Every once in a while I read a review that makes me wonder if the club did it to promote themselves and appear like an ordinary member here who likes the club. A few clubs are aware of this site.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    On the other hand if it's an ordinary guy not associated with the club in any way, then I'm glad he can blow 1K and be happy about it. He has a lot more money to blow away than I do.
  • inno123
    14 years ago
    I noticed that all his prior reviews were of the Gold Club in Memphis. Sounds like he went to Vegas itching to spend a fortune and then blame it on 'losing it at the tables' when he got back.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    read the thread guys. 4 posts up he stated that he won 14k.
    even after his stripper escapade he's still over 10k ahead of when he got there. if i won 14k in vrgas i'd give some serious thought to spending some on a fantasy time, sounds like he did ok to me.
  • GCMan
    14 years ago
    Yeah what happens in vegas stays in vegas. Always good to win a little and blow it on a spearmint rhino or saphires girl !!! It was a good time had by all the guys on this long weekend trip.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    That what one of my nieces posted on facebook, "what happens in vegas.....". I didn't want to say anything but she reminds me of a hot stripper. She has tattoos, always partying, drinking, etc. etc. She even has several pics with her in bikinis on facebook. I have wondered what the tattoos meant. I guess there appears not to be much difference between a party girl and a stripper who likes to party except her source of income.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    Hi, GCMan. It's cool that you posted in this thread.

I sort of wonder how fun it would be to just spend money like it was nothing in a club. If I get rich someday, I would do it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion