tuscl

Customizing your dance?

Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:19 PM
Most dancers have their own set of moves during private dances, some of which you may like, and some of which you may dislike. Do you spend time talking with the dancers to describe what you like and what you don't like in order to try to customize your private dances more toward your preferences? If so, does it lead to noticeably better dances? Or are most dancers are locked into preset routines that would be hard to significantly change?

9 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I've on more than one occasion requested a dancer if she objected to just sitting on my lap and being groped. Most of them have acceded to that request, but then, I tend to try to verify that they will before ever asking.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Whenever I am interviewing a dancer new to me for the purpose of getting a lap dance, I always tell them that I like "soft and sensual" vs "fast and furious". It has always worked.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I think most dancers do a set routine that is similar from visit to visit. If I like the performance on the first visit I will repeat on following visits until I tire of it and then move on. I will make subtle requests during the dance and most will accomodate. That being said, I still think most of them have a set routine that seldom varies and is not likely to change over time. I am sure that enough feedback from the customers will alter the pattern of some dancers if it begins to affect their earnings.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'd like to order 1 gyrating knob buster and 2 suck ne fuck me's please.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    I've been dating a dancer who never runs out of good moves! Another one I used to hang out with, I stopped getting dances from because they're so mechanical. I think she's jaded, and gay to begin with. But she's so hot that she probably has a steady stream of first timers, so it doesn't matter.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    A good dancer, looking to provide good services will ask you what you like or if you like what she is doing. Don't be afraid to tell her. If you don't like the way your meal is cooked, do you go ahead and eat it or send it back until it's done correctly. If they won't do it the way you want it, then you'll stop spending your money there...works for food or SC. You're paying for a service, be vocal if you're not getting what you want, and if they wont change, go somewhere else.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    depends on what she's doing but i like to guide them when i can.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    As ever I will acquiesce to the advice from one of tuscl's sages. georgmicrodong likes groping compliant girls. SO DO I !!
  • FinalLap
    14 years ago
    Taking a clue from one of the "masters" (Shadowcat) I try to let a dancer know that "slow & sensual" is the ticket to selling multiple dances. It's pretty easy to see in the first dance if a girl has a mechanical, one size fits all, dance program. If that's the case, that's the only dance she gets from me. I try to give some verbal feedback early in the session, letting her know I like what she's doing, and where possible, giving a little back. Two way action is always best, but of course it's not always possible, based on local laws or house rules. The more you can communicate what you like and want, the better. But it has to be done in a way that's comfortable and natural--not passed out like a homework assignment.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion