tuscl

Chance meeting inside the club

Clubber
Florida
Monday, December 13, 2010 7:55 PM
georgmicrodong started the topic "Chance meeting outside the club, redux". How about inside? I have run into business acquaintances, friends, friends of friends, dancers from my past and current, and many more. It is more like outside the club life than I would expect. My best one, I think, was in a club no longer in existence. When I entered I sat at my normal bar seat at the main bar. I was watching the main stage and at times the satellite stage. I was intent on watching the dancer on the satellite when the bartender gave me another beer and said it was on her, pointing to the dancer on the main stage. I wasn't sure who it was, but someone I'd not seen before. After her set and during her tip walk, I realized it was the wife of a co-worker. Damn she looked different! Anyway, we talked a bit, but the meeting remained in the club. I said before that my ATF and I still see each other outside a club at times (she no longer dances), but in a social environment. As we discovered in our early conversations, we had common OTC friends. Our club life remains only ours.

9 comments

• Rod8432
    14 years ago
    My chance meeting occurred at a nudist resort. I persuaded a woman to go with me by promising the odds of bumping into someone we knew was next to zero. Well, we no sooner walked through the gate and I heard a my name called. I about crapped when I saw it was a dude from my office. But then I took the advice that I'd given my date earlier that on the off chance we did see someone, well hey, we're both there right? And it's not like we're going to point and laugh when we see each other at some outside venue. Sure enough, the following day at the office, the due and I were cool the, way it should be - like it never happened.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL^^^
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Rod, And I don't like using your nick/name in this post, but I think it is different when you meet a guy at a nudist resort as opposed to seeing a male or female in a SC. As for the "Rod" reference, it was the "point and laugh" part of your post. :)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Her: pointing and laughing. "who you gonna satisfy with that?" Me: Me!
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Ever run into anyone from church in a SC? Strange.
  • glen_livet
    14 years ago
    On my latest visit to club X, I was quite surprised to see both my Faves from clubs Y and Z standing side by side. Fave Y had quit club Y and is now full time at X. Fave Z was moonlighting. It was a bit awkward for a minute, but I worked it out.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I am never surprised to run into a stripper at a strip club. I would be surprised to run into next door neighbor at one.
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    A kid in my neighborhood works at a local SC. I noticed her at the local coffee shop and bar because she's very young looking but flirts assertively with older men. Then I saw her in the club. New stripper girlfriend has worked with her and says she's a whore, not in the club but finds guys around town. I'm finding out that a lot of strippers live in my neighborhood. So do a lot of rich guys. Do they all just love the beach?
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    If I saw anyone from my neighborhood in an SC I might throw up...there are no good looking women in my area other than my wife. I have run into co-workers and acquaintances. I just play it off. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong by being there.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion