Hilarious Review

harrydave
New Jersey
Friday, December 10, 2010 2:39 PM
The review presently at the top of the list is a classic [view link]

9 comments

• 3LeggedMan
    14 years ago
    I'd like to agree it was hilarious, except all I feel for the patrons and dancers at that club is sadness and pity. Talk about your clueless management. It seems that they've taken a decent establishment and made a bunch of changes for change's sake. Either more changes will be coming or that Gold Club location will be out of business soon.
  • crecat03
    14 years ago
    Enjoyed reading that review but kind of amazed he took the time to write all that about such a crappy place. I actually stopped by (for 15 minutes) on the Saturday night before thanksgiving and was incredibly disappointed.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    harry, ya think maybe that guy is an anti-shill? ;)
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Thanks for the post, harrydave. I'll be sure to avoid this place.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Good find, Dave! The writer should be thankful he didn't witness a toilet flush & patron emerge while in the full nude portion.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    this kind of review could be applied to a columbus club I know about. The bouncers stand outside smoking and don't bother opening the door or saying hi.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Not as funny as the one baddjack wrote. I have to wonder if club owners/management read this site and realize that they suck.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Troop, could be an anti-shill. A previous review was from management announcing all the wonderful changes, and then along comes this guy who says it sucks. As for management paying attention to reviews in TUSCL, I have never had any evidence of that. If I ran a strip club, I would love to know what my customers think. My impression is that a lot of strip club owners think they are hot shit and know better than most everyone else. Perhaps that's because they take advantage of strippers, who are usually vulnerable to abuse.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    Dudester, when I lived close to the club which Baddjack wrote about, I thought about printing off that review and all of the other ones and visiting the club. My plan was to leave the papers on the bar or a table and then leave. Or possibly waiting for a dancer to sit next to me and showing the reviews to her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion