tuscl

Having regular good or bad?

Friday, December 10, 2010 6:40 AM
I go to the same club everyweek I m in town. Most months 2-3 times a month. I have 2 regular girls they always make me leave happy. I sampled a few other dancers every visit till one of my regular girl approaches. Ok here is my problem, how do I find other girls while these 2 are around me. It would be nice to go in on a day these 2 are not working so I can sample a bunch and pick up 1 or 2 new girls to be my regulars. But any advise how to handle the situation while one of the 2 is working?

22 comments

• mikeeeemiller
    14 years ago
    Well you answered your own question. Find out when they dont work and go those days.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    my 1st thought also was you answered your own question too. but to handle it when they are around just be honest and tell them that you want to try some new girls. the 2nd part that you don't have to be honest about is you can say hey baby you're still my number 1 but i want to try a different girl tonight and we'll do some dances later or next time.
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    I have actually leveraged my relationship with the girl that I see regularly by telling her which girls I think are sexy. She will then either introduce me and in most cases set me up or at a minimum give me a brief bio so that when I do make contact I'm ahead of the game. My main squeeze has no problem with me seeing other girls and will usually ask me if I want her to hang with me or let me hook up with some strange on the afternoons and evenings I frequent the club. Of course I take good care of my main squeeze and she understands that she's my number one.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    They are paid entertainers. You have no obligation to any of them. You choose who dances for you and when. It is good to be regular.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Grow some balls. Be direct. To the first regular girl who approaches you say, "It's nice to see you, too. I think tonight I'm going to mix it up and get a couple of dances from some other girls. Who do you like?"
  • pabloantonio
    14 years ago
    I too have regulars. The reason they became "regulars" is because they were my type of girl, and they were better than the other dancers in each club. As others have said, I would try to go in on a day when they were not working. Or perhaps you could try a different club. I would visit this particular club when I wanted a change of pace. I met a beautiful dancer there and we went together very well. She was almost as good as my "regular." I enjoyed being with her. But you would know, my "regular" switched clubs and started dancing at my back-up club. Same problem, now my "part-time" and my "full-time" work at the same club. So I switched clubs too when I need a break. New girls are always coming in, and "regular" girls eventually switch clubs. So your problem may solve itself.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    My "regular" dancers know my preferences, so if one of those comes along, they would not be surprised if I wished to take one for a test drive. Also, there are few dancers that would give up the sure cash from a regular simply because he had a couple of dances from others.
  • crecat03
    14 years ago
    I think it is very nice to have a regular or two. Girls that know you and see you frequently will treat you better, give you better prices, and hang out with you longer and even help you find other girls who you might like. I get as much fun out of the conversation and drinks together than actual lap dances.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    When you say "regular", are you talking about a regular lapdance/drink hustler or regular cocksucker/pussy? The answer is ultimately the same, of course, i.e. it's your money, spend it how-, and on whom-, ever you wish. A little more tact or kindness when dealing with the latter sort might be called for, though.
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    i actually quit going to a certain club because i couldn't get rid of a particular dancer.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    10, That could be a problem, but in my experiences, dancers move on long before I would.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    This is the reason I rotate through a half dozen clubs in my area, and try to go on different days to sample new merchandise. I know I'm a wuss, but I'd rather avoid a dancer for awhile than have to tell her that she's yesterday's news.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    I have the same problem at one of the clubs I frequent. My regular girl is almost always there and she usually approaches me as soon as I arrive. She always delivers in the private area upstairs but sometimes I want to sample some of the new girls. Usually I tell her I want to watch the stage for a while and she will move on. She is the most popular girl in the club so she does not wait long until some other customer takes her for a private dance. If I do choose another dancer and go upstairs and run into my regular it is a little awkward but is never a big problem. I think most of these girls understand that we all like some variety and will accept the occasional hookup with another girl.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Here is an idea. I have found that more recently dancers are willing to give me their number. Most times I don't even ask, they offer. I can call and see if they are working or not working. If I wish to not see her I just call and see if she is working. If she is, you can go elsewhere or pick another time. Ask your regular for her number. Make sure no one has access to your phone that can cause problems down the road.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Eat more fiber to stay regular. Clubbers right about the giving phone number out a cheap way for a stripper to nag a regular see them at the club.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    I have a regular ATF that I see. I continue to spend my extra entertainment $$$ on her exclusively because I get a KNOWN consistent performance from her. This has not changed at all over the course of this year. I don't care to spend a lot of $$$ trying to build a stable of regulars. That would cost a good deal of time & money that I don't wish to spend! If for some reason I feel that I'm NOT getting what I expect for my $$$ from my ATF, only then would I try to find some replacement regular(s). So is having a Regular Good or Bad? I say GOOD!!!
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Allucard, and explains why you are a regular and she is your ATF. If she didn't perform then she would not be your ATF.
  • Alucard
    14 years ago
    The way I read the original premise was that he seemed to think having a bevy of "regulars" available all the time was useful. NICE is you have the time & $$$$!
  • Alucard
    13 years ago
    I'm looking for a new ATF now, parted ways with the one I had all last year. May be a while between BBBJCIMs.
  • JuiceBox69
    13 years ago
    Harrydave is right grow some ballz !
  • steve229
    13 years ago
    Alucard, Just curious what happened with your ex-ATF. You two had a fairly long run, and you seemed to think quite highly of her.
  • Dudenextdoorfl
    13 years ago
    that's why i use Google voice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion