tuscl

TRASHY SLUT CELEBRITY

10inches
Florida
Thursday, December 9, 2010 6:30 PM
who is your favorite trashy slut celebrity? I pick CoCo Austin--- love that chunky butt and big ole titties!!!

14 comments

• scatterbrain
    14 years ago
    Jenny McCarthy comes to mind.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Mariah Carey, sorry guys, I just love those big tits of hers.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Pamela Anderson FTW!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    That illegal alien, Salma!
  • djscotti
    14 years ago
    Mariah Carey, I like the selma too but he said trashy I'm sure i will be back to this topic when I can get my mind off Mariah. Love'em Trashy
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy. Hell, even now.
  • MondoGoGo
    14 years ago
    I'm with microdong, Christina, Christina, Christina!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    dj, I guess you missed Salma in "Dusk Till Dawn". :)
  • bumrubber
    14 years ago
    Beauty's in the eye of the beholder, but when it comes to trashy, Pam Anderson probably has the strongest resume of all of the above.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I remember several years ago I was having an internet outage of some sort. I went to the store hoping to buy an adult magazine, but they did not have any but they did have this magazine and it was filled with CoCo Austin bikini pictures. I bought it ($9) and had an enjoyable evening with it.
  • EarthQuake365
    14 years ago
    I'd have to say Paris Hilton. We know she swallows.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Marti on Hellcats. She reminds me of a 20 year old blonde (closely resembles) I did in VIP back in January 2010 who gave me super bbbj and then CG CFS. Cost me $300, but it was great. I took the gal up to vip for a coupla dances, she got naked and went to work on me. So much for me budgeting my visit.....
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    Ke$ha
  • how
    14 years ago
    No one has mentioned Megan Fox. She's about as trashy as the new crop of "celebs" gets.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion