tuscl

Texting loyalty program

Just wondering has anyone ever joined a texting loyalty program for a strip club? I know brad's brass flamingo has one advertised on their website. "Join our text loyalty program
and receive event updates.
Register now by texting
BRASS to 25543
"

It might be legit, but I know dreamgirls in columbus tried a texting ad campaign and when I joined it, I got a text spam the very next day telling me someone has a crush on me and for me to find out for $9.99/mo. I ignored the spam and have not got any additional spam after that.

7 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I only text with ATF's.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I signed up to get texts from one club. They remind me of specials and parties without abusing my number. I did it mainly to reinforce my VIP status with them. I usually don't go to their parties or take advantage of their specials that much. It's an interesting marketing too, however. I wish I had started that (cell phone text marketing) business concept; it has very wide business applications.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't want garbage advertisements sent to my phone. Email is bad enough.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Google Voice solves the spamming your phone problem. If the texts become too frequent, set that number as spam, and GV will automatically categorize incoming messages from that number appropriatel, but still keep them around for a perils of time so you can look at them on line.
    14 years ago
    I belong to two. Penthouse in Philly used to text specials and notices about events that day. Was 3-4 texts per week to start, now I haven't received one in many months. I even resigned up, nothing.

Delilah's in Philly I received a confirmation text but have never received any texts from them otherwise.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I would rather have a hot naked secretary do the categorizing for me.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    A couple of my fave clubs offer Twitter RTRC's. What's nice about Twitter is that you can have tweets sent as text to your phone from the club if you want. No spam. Nice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion