tuscl

crappiest clubs

Sunday, December 5, 2010 2:54 AM
The crappiest one was 5 yrs ago in Phoenix called Vegas. The reviews on SCL were great. I went and oh my!! How do crap clubs stay in business? I read the Library reviews and it's obvious workers are posting the 10s.

19 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    a touch of gold in brookpark, a suburb of cleveland. read the reviews, some of them are too generous but you'll get the idea of what that shithole is like.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    The worst club in Missouri is the Lucky Lady Cabaret. There's a ton of negative reviews of the place, including the classic which Baddjack wrote. I've been there, it's a horrible club.
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Brookpark clubs are definitely mostly dives, but there have been a few clubs there over the years that were known for lots of extras. The problem was more finding a dancer you could stomach getting a dance from, let alone extras, than finding a dancer who gave extras.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    Bar Jack in Ste. Hyacinthe, Quebec...where apparently old Montreal strippers go to retire & eventually die. Hugely overweight or dangerous skinny old hags that were way, way, waaaaaaaay past their prime wearing outfits that *maybe* looked good on them around 1970 or so...ugh...
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't remember ever taking a shit in a strip club. Did I read the topic title wrong?
  • VETERANCLUBBER
    14 years ago
    LMAO Gator
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Several years ago TUSCL used to publish a list of the worst rated clubs. I guess it got little use.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    ^^^ I'd be interested to see the list, if for nothing more than to read the funny reviews of bad clubs. We can make our own list I guess. We've already named three clubs, or at least two that are still in business.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Digitech you can see the old top ten worse clubs by looking up [view link] (or maybe [view link]) on [view link]
  • troop
    14 years ago
    i just took the time to read baddjack's lucky lady review, truly classic! i wonder how he survived that, lol
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    There used to be a "Bottom 40" for the worst-rated strip clubs on TUSCL.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    One of my favorite Ohio strip clubs is Amber's Cabaret located right outside of brookpark. There is a lexus dealership down the street so it is not that ghetto. Try coming to the Doll house in Columbus. It is ghetto but charges $30 and $50 for lap dances (couch or VIP).
  • troop
    14 years ago
    actually sam i think ambers is in brookpark too. crazy and platnium horse aren't ghetto either although crazy horse allows 18 and up admission which means on some nights the customers are mostly kids. gigis and foxes aren't really ghetto although most (not all) of the dancers and customers are from the lower end of the human scale. secrets down the street is definately ghetto in the evening. and the last club the shithole touch of gold isn't really ghetto either, but it's still a shithole.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Crappy clubs? Let's see - how many SCs in Alberta? Apart from Red Deer's X Static and Nisku's Rig Pig put 'em all on the list.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I just remember going into some place that looked like a house. As soon as I walked in I looked to my left and had a huge bumpy fat pale white ass in my face...we decided to go across the street to a place that just said "BAR". It was actually sunken into the ground and you had to go down some steps to get to it. There I saw some fresh scars on dancers...but at least they weren't fat. Good night for finding bad SCs.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The Body Shop Lounge here in Louisville is one of the worst I've ever been to. The women and the club both rated "scary".
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Prim0 says:Posted: 12/06/10 I just remember going into some place that looked like a house. As soon as I walked in I looked to my left and had a huge bumpy fat pale white ass in my face ---------------------------- ^ reminds me of a now closed bikini bar that i sometimes went to. it really was a house that was converted to a bar. the bar/customer area was maybe 20x20 ft, the stage was in a corner and about 6inches high. the vinyl cover on the chairs was shredded, worn, and sticky. there was an occassional hot dancer there but the majority were porkers, drug addicts, and gangster girls. the customers were mainly gangster thugs and i remember seeing in the news about people being shot there and i had a dancer tell me about witnessing guns being pulled and fired inside several times. looking back at it i guess i'm lucky that i never had a problem there but there were times that i was the only regular guy among a room full of younger thugs.
  • Digitech
    14 years ago
    ^^^ With regards to the 'archive', is there a way to read old reviews of clubs? Some of them are still open today, but the reviews only go back 6 years. Is there a way to look at reviews from 2000 or 2002 or whatever? It would be funny to read the reviews of the bottom 40, as well as to read about the old days at other places. I understand that the format of those reviews may have changed, but is it still available somehow? Or is it all gone?
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Went once to a place in Linesville, PA called Club Paradise that shared a building with a flea market. Ugly girls (the best looking one had a lazy eye), horrific decor, scary customers, suicidal deer running in front of your car on the way home from its east-of-bumf**k location. Brrrrrrrrrrr . . .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion