tuscl

Double Secret Probation

Saturday, December 4, 2010 4:06 AM
My regualr club went through a crackdown earlier this year, leading to strict enforcement of “double secret probation” lap dance rules. In response, I cut back my visits some and tried out a couple other clubs, while still coming in to see my favorites. On my last two visits I've been rewarded by increasing contact in the lap dances, at least from my favs. Not where things were before, but definitely on the upswing. Now that mileage appears to be ramping back up, I'm kinda excited to see where things stand on my next visit. So, anyone else been through a similar cycle?

21 comments

• rockie
    14 years ago
    Two of the club I visit continue through a similar cycle on almost a quarterly basis. The third club is rock steady on lap dance temperature.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    One of the clubs I go to is can somewhat be said to always be on double secret probation, and it would be worth it if my ATF were still there, and perhaps she returned, if I read SCL correctly, but I'm on a health-induced departure from the strip club scene, so I don't know. My favorite club can be hot and cold depending on LE, but sometimes it's just a bad crop of dancers who don't understand how that club operates, or aren't willing to put out, for all I know.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    What is “double secret probation” exactly? The main lap dance areas at kahoots were blocked off tonight. My first thought was LE bust but I found out they had a spill over area that they were using and I never knew about. Less privacy in there but felt more spacious. The bouncer told me the lap dance area was closed for cleaning. A dancer told me they were closed for remodeling.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I know of one club that didn't use to enforce the rules nearly as much as they do now. It was a lot more wild years ago and has never been the same since.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    One club I have been visiting his past year recently went on the same type of "double secret probation." Along with the cutback in lapdance form, they also let a few dancers go. Trying to make someone else happy, one wonders? The new crop doesn't know the history or how to make money. Beside outside intimidation, I think some of it has to do with "television viewing habits" or the lack of interest in TV altogether on the part of certain employees in the bigger chain clubs. Some feel empowered by the home-made soaps played on their screens and use the info and power to feed their inner craving for control (or their inner bitch). Of course, in the long run, what goes around...comes around. Let me throw out another isolated theory: that some of these d.s. probation situations we sense may be dancer imposed, without any management intimidation or management crackdown. For example, some of my best lapdance and private dance experiences have come when the dancers later admitted to being high on something, it just wasn't that apparent. Later, when they were clean, they weren't dishing out as much fun. Anyone else run into this?
  • gk
    14 years ago
    On my last post, the first sentence in the last paragraph redundantly refers to 'management intimidation or magementment crackdown.' What I meant to say was: outside intimidation or management crackdown.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "What is “double secret probation” exactly?" [Dean Wormer's plotting to get rid of Delta House] Greg Marmalard: But Delta's already on probation. Dean Wormer: They are? Then as of this moment, they're on DOUBLE SECRET PROBATION! - Animal House [view link]
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "I think some of it has to do with "television viewing habits" One club has cameras in the lap dance room, and a setup where the bouncer can flash a white light into the cubical to warn the dancer if she’s breaking the “rules.” I’m mainly a day guy there, and the dancers all told me not to worry about it, saying the club only monitors the cameras during their busy nights (Fri, Sat) when the crowd gets younger and rowdier. Well, I eventually ended up there late on a Friday night and met up with a favorite who seems extra frisky that night. We headed to the back, and midway thru the second dance the white light flashes. I was kinda unnerved since it was the first time I’d experienced it. My dancer didn’t seem to notice. A few moments later, light flashes again. Dancer keeps going. Next thing I know the light is flashing on and off like a damn strobe light, lol. My dancer didn’t miss a beat. I guess the guy finally got tired off flicking the switch cause he stopped and my dancer kept going. As we were leaving the lap dance area, a manager was waiting for my dancer, and took her aside. I never asked the dancer about what happened or if she got fined or not. I know she didn’t get fired, because she’s still there, but I haven’t had a session quite like that one with her since.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yeah, the clubs in Detroit go through that cycle. They get ticketed by the Morality Unit of the Detroit Police from time to time so things slow down but they pick right back up. That new law is NOT BEING ENFORCED. It is business as usual. I'll be back in Detroit today and let you know how things are.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    To the Penthouse Vince!!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    At a club my AF worked in for a bit, I used to go to their VIP booths. I usually did this after a 2 for 1 "tryout" with a dancer if things looked promising. The last time I was there, the booths were completely open and heavily "patrolled". I asked why and was told they had been busted. I didn't use VIP that time and haven't been back. The reviews of the club all went downhill and have remained so.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Yeah, some of the more liberal local clubs periodically crack down, usually as the result of a bust, or tip off that one might be in the works, but then things go back to the way they were. Usually doesn't affect me much anyway, as for the most part, clubs are for setting things up, not acting on things. :)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    After that Federal judge got busted in Atlanta for buying drugs and carrying on with a stripper at the Goldrush, things did cool down for about 3 days but then went back to normal.
  • djscotti
    14 years ago
    Double secret probation can happen anywhere.and it's when any or everything starts to change from what your used to and nobody want's to tell you why and your left to speculate. I have been there and you probably have too, from the Strip club to your job to your favorite waitress who used to give you xtra Bacon with your breakfast and no longer does but won't tell you [view link] is usally you who were put on the DSP or you who caused the DSP and that's why nobody will fill you in on what the hell is going on around here. I hope I don't get put on D S P for let'n Y'all know this. LOL
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Then, there is the opposite effect. At a club in Columbus OH, I thought I had been pegged as LE, because every girl I spent time with was very pleasant and totally boring. Then about 6 weeks ago, I was let out of my secret cage, and since then I have had a string of girls get frisky, and my OTC possibilities are more than I can handle. I must have completed probation, eh?
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    Gk, I have had some of the best dances from drunk or high dancers. One in particular I make sure is a bit drunk before I get a dance with her. With one it is a bit of an art timing it right, not drunk enough and she is average at best, too drunk and she far spends too much time gabbing and not enough time lapping, but with with the right amount in her she is a tigress in the VIP. In Ohio clubs tend to go on "probation," every election season starting about two months before elections then go back to normal a few weeks after election. Then may go back to being overly cautious the first two months of any power shift.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    The opposite is double public community service lap dances?
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Ok here is a hint ... if you see a sign up in the VIP that says " No physical contact " NO sexual COntact " No touching " that is for LE to read .. and for us to keep our eyes and ears open for approuching Staff .. or dancers .. SOme door men jingle the change in thier pockets when walking the Vip rooms .
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Wow and all this time I thought that sign was for customers to read.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    LOL, I remember at dreamgirls they had those signs taped up all over the VIP area while I was getting plenty of two way contact
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    well with modern times and technologies ,, most clubs have pin hole cameras in the Vip rooms now ,, even back when i worked a fantasia in richmond hill they had a upstairs room full of monitors and a full time guy in the room monitoring the booths .. soo smile you might be on camera .
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion