tuscl

Hints for a rookie?

Friday, December 3, 2010 6:57 AM
Hey all. I live in a small town with only three (3) clubs: One nude, one bikini, one topless. So far I've only been to the nude and I thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I ended up there for an hour and a half, spending only $60 (three girls performed multiple times-$20, cover-$10, and a private dance-$30). I came in an hour after open and was one of two customers, the other being a comrade of mine. I picked a favorite girl and stuck with her, tipping her the most and picking her for my dance. For some reason I garnered most of the attention from the girls, while my friend spent the same amount if not more. I ended up chatting at length with the girl I danced with as well, later including an offer of a double dance with her and another girl which I did not accept as I spent my budget for the night. (I'm not saying we had a connection, just an in depth discussion of our respective majors). That is my first introduction into a true strip club and I'm sure I screwed up somewhere along the way, though I'm not sure quite where. I tried to include a striped down version of my evening, but if more details are needed then please ask. What I am hoping for is some hints and tips from customers and performers alike, anything to help me inprove my next experience.

12 comments

• snuff_me_out
    14 years ago
    I should also include that my small town is primarily a college town, from which the city grew around. Large in my eyes (70K population), though small in comparison to NYC or LA.
  • mikayla
    14 years ago
    so how did u screw up baby? did u tell them what u wanted? i like a guy that tells me what he wants waitin for the details *wink*
  • snuff_me_out
    14 years ago
    @mikayla: I didn't screw up to my knowledge, but when it comes to something as delicate as a club then one errs on the side of caution. The girl I favored knew I was a club virgin (not a virgin in general) and treated me well. I'm just wondering if my encounter shows anything I did wrong or should do next time. As well, any hints you as a performer could offer to me as a rookie to get the most out of my encounters.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I try to always treat the dancers kindly, unless they are the ones that can't take a hint! Now if there is one I wish to spend time with more than others, I don't rush things. Let things evolve at there own pace. That is how I acquired my ATF of over 10 years. Working on a new dancer now that could be pushing to become my new ATF. Likely won't happen, however, since she isn't Asian. :)
  • mikayla
    14 years ago
    but you dont say anything about your encounter baby u have to explain the details we cant read yur mind.
  • snuff_me_out
    14 years ago
    @Clubber: I am in no way hoping for an OTC/ATF relationship. If it happens it happens, but I won't go working for it. I did think it positive and funny though that the girl I had the dance with ended up being knowledgeable in cultural anthropology. @mikayla: Went to the club (full nude everything) and hung around the stage for an hour with my friend. Tipped according to what our first dancer told us to (if we liked something she did, tip, otherwise walk away). After the stage I paid for a dance with the same girl that instructed us, and enjoyed a stroke free of charge. After that my friend ended up getting another dance, leaving me to talk with the girls not on stage. That led to me getting the offer of 2 girls at once.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    snuff, It is easy to be surprised by dancers and what they know, but not at all by what they don't know.
  • xxxnycexecparty
    14 years ago
    No offense, but you don't sound like a rookie. [view link]
  • snuff_me_out
    14 years ago
    @Ohio: I tried posting a review but for some reason after I click submit I am taken to "[view link]", where I am given an "IE cannot display this page" message. Any help on that? I've emailed the site help line to see what they could do, but from what I've seen/read you seem to be almost as knowledgeable as the Admins. @xxx: I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Yesterday was my first club, aside from that I just read a lot about them (or I have in the days preceding going).
  • snuff_me_out
    14 years ago
    All right guys, I think I'm heading back tonight or tomorrow just for fun. Any last minutes hints or tips to get the most out of my visit?
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Snuff, Bottom line... Bring Money!
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I treat the gals like a queen and tip them well. Club reviews can give you a good idea. Take a look at some of my articles.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion