tuscl

Missing members

LOL, not talking about body parts, boys and girls. Lately, we haven't seen posts from various people. Forgive me for mentioning Dougster, but he hasn't posted in a while. Also, where is Dick Johnson. DJ was always good for a laugh.

10 comments

• troop
    14 years ago
    yup, i've wondered about where or what happened to doug. as for dj, he hasn't been active since i joined but i did take the time to read some of his past posts and he was entertaining.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Re: DJ, just hope Corky is ok.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I think Dougster is suffering from cranial rectal asphyxiation.

I wonder what happened to Potheadpl. I liked his stories. I hope he didn't go "one toke over the line".
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Dick Johnson is missing?
  • sinclair
    14 years ago
    potheadpl needs to come back and tell some stories.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It shows that Dougster was last on November 2010, so maybe he is just too busy to use the discussion board.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    I have read all the Dick Johnson posts. Does anybody have the name of his stripper financial advisor?
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Good riddance. But since Douchester is on ignore, I happily wouldn't have known the difference.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    txtittyfan, I PM'd potheadpl the last time I was in Florida and he is occupied these days with a new girlfriend. He has curtailed his stripclub visits and sounded pretty happy with the new girlfriend.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    Thank god my mongering happens mostly when I travel... Girlfriends don't interfere with that shit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion