Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Missing members

vincemichaels

Detroit

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

LOL, not talking about body parts, boys and girls. Lately, we haven't seen posts from various people. Forgive me for mentioning Dougster, but he hasn't posted in a while. Also, where is Dick Johnson. DJ was always good for a laugh.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

yup, i've wondered about where or what happened to doug. as for dj, he hasn't been active since i joined but i did take the time to read some of his past posts and he was entertaining.

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

Re: DJ, just hope Corky is ok.

Profile picture for txtittyfan
txtittyfan
•

I think Dougster is suffering from cranial rectal asphyxiation.

I wonder what happened to Potheadpl. I liked his stories. I hope he didn't go "one toke over the line".

Profile picture for gatorfan
gatorfan
•

Dick Johnson is missing?

Profile picture for sinclair
sinclair
•

potheadpl needs to come back and tell some stories.

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

It shows that Dougster was last on November 2010, so maybe he is just too busy to use the discussion board.

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I have read all the Dick Johnson posts. Does anybody have the name of his stripper financial advisor?

Profile picture for lopaw
lopaw
•

Good riddance. But since Douchester is on ignore, I happily wouldn't have known the difference.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

txtittyfan, I PM'd potheadpl the last time I was in Florida and he is occupied these days with a new girlfriend. He has curtailed his stripclub visits and sounded pretty happy with the new girlfriend.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

Thank god my mongering happens mostly when I travel... Girlfriends don't interfere with that shit.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement