tuscl

Come on down to Columbia Platinum Plus

Hey guys, it's another series of fun-filled afternoons at Platinum Plus. Shadowcat is always the gracious host, some of us TUSCL guys make it down, we have a good time enjoying the babes. Shadowcat can give you good tips if he knows you. I'm here this month, two of our TUSCL people were here yesterday. We'll see who shows up today! I shit you not, this is a good place during the day.

11 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    What, no Waffle House stop/twin bill?!?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Hell yeah, CT Waffle House is a standard breakfast stop on the road for me. Some of the waitresses should be dancing!! LMAO, I'd buy lappers from some of them.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Well, Shadowcat was in residence today, magicrat, rob0411 and 2 others stopped in. It was a little more laid back today, except for a pretty fine 48 year old blonde who was fairly aggressive, although nice in attempting to persuade me to enjoy her charms. I passed, as I had enjoyed one of the regular dancers there the other day and received a stellar experience yesterday.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Rip my heart out, you guys. I just spent a night in a club near Monaco - 10+ gorgeous girls. Every single one a ROB!!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    I flew solo on Monday. On Tuesday I took gridget to lunch and then we went to the club. rob0411 was already there. magicrat and vincemichaels showed up soon. Later uscue13 came in for awhile. Vince was a very naughty boy. He should probably go to the clinic for a check up. magicrat was a very bad influence. He kept me there until 1AM for a total of 12 hours in the club that day. On Wednesday magicrat and I took gridget to lunch again and then all 3 of us went to the club. Vince came in later. Said he couldn't find us in the parking lot, so he missed having lunch with us. Later Badcat988 came in. And later one of my favs brought over a guy to meet me. He reads TUSCL but does not have a registered name. HE may soon.

We all had a great time. The day shift girls were wonderful and took care of us. It was a lot of fun to get together with some of the guys. We swapped strip club/stripper stories. I hope we can all do it again soon.

Btw, I have a bad case of "lap dick". I will need to rest up for a few days. lol...
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    One of these days I'm gonna hop in the car and meet you bastards down there, not but 3.5 hour drive.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    I'm expecting company. I might visit in another week or two.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Yes, I was a naughty boy, but I know I am lucky. I had no expectation of the exceptional value I was to be offered. This dancer is known to be high mileage, and maybe she just liked my dick. Yeah, right !! LOL
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I saw an ad for the PP customer appreciation christmas party Thurs Dec 9. Free pour 7pm to 9pm with complimentary buffet.
  • uscue13
    14 years ago
    Heartbreakers will have the same thing one week before (Thursday, Dec 2)
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Free admission if you bring in an unwrapped child's gift. NO adult toys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion