tuscl

Peeping Doorman and customer co-operation

Dazymaz
Florida
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 6:11 AM
Greetings Gents .. Just would like to chat about sneaky doorman and floor walkers and the Cue's your girl maybe trying to give you that lets you know " hands Off " ( for now of course ) if we can work together on this I am sure a fun time can be had for all without your ATF getting Fired later by management ,, Now Dont get me wrong I like a good grope and a fine grind and .. well I' ll leave that up to you to fill in the blanks .. but I dont want to lose the club in the process ,, so I will give you some hints and helpfull insite on a being sneakier than the sneakiest doorman .. 1, if you get a " tap tap " on the shoulder or leg or hand or what ever by your Atf PAY ATTENTION .. she is not just doing it because she all of a sudden hates your touching her .. it means there is another girl comeing or a doorman or someone who might rat her out of fire her ,, waitresses door persons even DJ's looking in the VIP for a girl for her show ,, it's all political and everyone is a bad guy when your breaking the rules .. so have a care in your moments of passion and remeber that it is very hard to find an ATF when she has to start over in a new club god knows where .. thanks guys .. happy hunting ..

16 comments

• Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    TIp Number two : When your girl jumps up off your lap in a hurry DO NOt keep touching her DO not follow her rise from your lap with your fingers still busi ,, thats when you put your hands to your side and look innocent as hell .. blink blink who me should be writen on your face when whom ever it is peeks in at you two ..
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Tip # 3 WHen you are done your encounter with your Girl and she has pulled your shirt out to run her long nails across your belly and given your nipps a kiss or two ,,,,, when you stand up to tuck your shirt back in ,,, DO NOT undue your belt and zipper while you stand there and she is seated ,,, to a door man coming around the partial wall it can give the apperance of a BJ happening or about to happen or has already happened ... Thus resulting in her termination ..
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Tip # 3 WHen you are done your encounter with your Girl and she has pulled your shirt out to run her long nails across your belly and given your nipps a kiss or two ,,,,, when you stand up to tuck your shirt back in ,,, DO NOT undue your belt and zipper while you stand there and she is seated ,,, to a door man coming around the partial wall it can give the apperance of a BJ happening or about to happen or has already happened ... Thus resulting in her termination ..
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Tip #4 if there is a peeping doorman leave the club and come back another day or try a new club
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think only a PL would develop an ATF relationship at a strict club with peeping bouncers without getting OTC action. my 2 cents...
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Thank the gods for locking doors and bartenders/bouncers who know how to mind their own business.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I have another technique similar to what a magician does to distract you. Keep one hand in an innocent and highly visible position. The bouncer/floor manager will see this first. The other hand is free to roam (see, nothing up my sleeve).
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I experienced some of this in an LA club where mgt would walk by checking on stuff. In Houston we have very little of that crap as it is two way contact here. In addition a number of clubs are extras friendly clubs.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    samsung1 says: [ignore]Posted: 11/17/10 Tip #4 if there is a peeping doorman leave the club and come back another day or try a new club. ---------------- Sam...like there are any clubs in columbus that don't have peepers in one form or another.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Dazymaz...does this imply that you tend to give some milage above what management would aprove of?
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Or the bathroom troll isn't peeping between the stall door on the rare occasion I am taking a shit.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Tip # 5 If you are looking for a girl to go inside your pants for a friendly hand shake please do NOT wear white undies against black pants as that can be seen very clearly because of the black lights ,, keep your boxers dark or at least the same colour as your clothes .. just some friendly suggestions...
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    Greetings Primo : I plead the Fifth.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Dazymaz: When I come back to North America in March where will you be working? I am a big fan of Cannonball and Million Dollar (love those stairs). Club Pro is a cool place too. There is no "Fifth" in Canada. 'Fess up.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    LOL Farmerart I have moved out to Beleville now and Am working at the Cabaret on Front st ..I am working days but who knows I might get fired by then lol ..I love the cannonball to worked there for many years before that I was at Fantasia in Richmond hill .. now thats a place I really miss .. they had it going on in that place .. ah ( sigh ) the good old days .. enjoy Paris my friend ..
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    TIp # 6 No cumming on the first song .. ! thats just bad manners ! lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion