tuscl

A new ploy, for me.

Clubber
Florida
Sunday, November 14, 2010 4:56 AM
The other day I was at my local club. One dancer committed what I consider a cardinal sin, just plopping down beside me. I said nothing, but she insisted on trying to talk to me. I kept asking her every time she spoke what she had said. After the third or fourth comment, I told her I was almost deaf and couldn't understand her. She quickly left me alone. Have to experiment with this ploy for those annoying "dancers".

19 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    I don't mind them plopping down beside me as long as they grope me..but if they just sit down and want a handshake, I politely find a way to tell them to fuck off.
  • kingcripple
    14 years ago
    I must be lonely, because I really don't mind when they talk to me, especially if they are hot.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Clubber, Here's a variation I use that you might want to try: Pretend you don't hear, point to your ear, and tell her "that's my bad ear." When she moves to the other side and repeats her comment, tell her, "that's my other bad ear."
  • imnumnutz
    14 years ago
    like it, clubber, have to try it...
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Won't work in my favorite club. The music is so fucking loud that the dancers have to get their mouths right up to your ear anyhow.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    sc, That is what happened at this club, and I just told her that is why I can't hear, the loud music in my past. I also said I can hear somewhat, but it is all distorted. Worked for me!
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    That's one of the most annoying things that happens at the club! I have a few suggestions; 1) Until I go to a table with a girl of my choice, I have been sitting or standing at the bar. This cuts down on the annoying "wanna tip me?" or "wanna dance" bitches, and it also makes it pretty much impossible for them to plop down next to me. 2) When I AM at a table, I'll order TWO drinks, and just drink one of them, leaving the other drink in front of the chair next to me. So dancers see the drink and think I'm with someone. If a dancer sits down (and I'm not interested) I just say politely, "sorry, someone is sitting there and she'll be back soon".
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    I don't mind if they plop down. I DO mind, however, if they stop at my chair while walking past and ask if I want a dance. I want to talk to them for a few minutes first. For me, every lapdance is an audition for OTC, and I won't OTC unless I know I can spend 2 to 3 hours with them.
  • edepsiz
    14 years ago
    What's the best way to turn down the girls that you're not interested in? I usually say I am waiting for someone (even if it's a lie) or "maybe later" which is also a lie. If I like the girl, I'll tell them to sit with me. The problem is that, there's a club that I visit regularly (once a week or so) and some girls that I have turned down tens of times still come up to me every time and try to sell me dances.
  • jester214
    14 years ago
    They can plop down anytime... As long as they leave as soon as I make it clear I want them too. That might be 15 seconds, or 5 minutes later. Nothing is worse than when they won't leave.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    They can plop down. If they don't want to grope me a little at the table, I'll start rubbing their nipples. If they are cool with that, then we'll go to the VIP. If not, I'll tell them I'm waiting for someone else.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    A new MG. Excellent!
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    She plopped down next to you? You're lucky - last week, I had some bitch hit me up for a drink: * from the next table * where she was sitting with 2 other customers
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    I'm thinking about getting one of those little cloths/bandannas that dancers put on the chair before sitting down. They usually leave it there while they run to bathroom or up on stage, and it's great stripper deterrent.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    LeeH, Try this, have a used condom caught in your zipper.
  • ILiveAtStripClubs
    14 years ago
    I always say," No speak English."
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ILASC, That sure as hell wouldn't work in Miami. Maybe.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Clubber, I'm trying to keep away SOME strippers. Your idea would keep them ALL away. ;-) I just have some clubs where I'm there to see one or two specific dancers, and have no interest in the others. But after a while, it gets old having to keep turning down the others. It's either the cloth, or a hat that says "I'm waiting on someone". And as dark as many clubs are, the cloth can be seen at a greater distance.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    LeeH, Well it could attract SOME strippers, likely to be high mileage. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion