tuscl

Snake is Back!

Hey there guys. Snake is back from Navy OCS. So that's Ensign Plissken to you. I definitely plan on hitting a strip club when I get home. Its been Hell to be away from the naked female form for 3 months.

Have I missed any Earth changing events while I've been gone?

15 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    Nope! same as usual here.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Players Club - Baltimore, Maryland was in the top ten for a week or two...but now it is down in the top twenty. Still seems like a good club despite the ridiculous cover charge.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    "Have I missed any Earth changing events while I've been gone?"

Heard there was an election of some kind, but I wasn't paying attention - it was on 2-4-1 night.

Anyway, welcome back, Snake:

Welcome back,
    Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
    To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
    But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya
    Here where we need ya

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
    Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Welcome, welcome, welcome, and thanks for your service!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Welcome back, Ensign Plissken. Yes, some truly amazing things happened. I ran into a few dancers that actually told the truth. OH MY GOD!!! THE WORLD MUST BE ENDING !!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    vm,

That is one reason I wrote about my strange evening. The one dancer told me the truth (phone number).
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    My friend at Penthouse gave me her number, too, about a year ago. I stopped in last night to say goodbye. I told her, that hey babe, you say you want to go out with me. You know, me if I believe your SS. She coos back, but we've been busy. I laughed, turned her request down for a VIP room romp, said goodbye and left.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Insert "ask" in the 4th sentence before "me" LOL
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    The Detroit clubs are in rapid decline because of new restrictive ordinances, but some few are trying to work around it. Clubs in suburban Detroit, not covered by the new rules are holding their (and my ) own. New court decisions are upholding the idea that homeowners can block strip clubs because of the secondary effect the clubs have on property values. Aren't you glad you asked this question?
  • Philip A. Stein
    14 years ago
    Welcome back you slimy pollywog!
  • troop
    14 years ago
    welcome back snake ;)
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    Congrats, and welcome back? Did you get an attack boat or a boomer?
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    Minnow, I won't get assigned a ship until after I finish all of my training over a year from now, then I plan on requesting an attack boat somewhere in the Pacific. I'm definitely planning on moving from the East Coast to the West Coast, and probably staying there the rest of my career.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Welcome back, Squid. :) And don't get too attached to the notion of getting the duty you want, it is the Navy after all. And if they *promised* you that duty, it's even *less* likely. :-))
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion