tuscl

Strange evening!

Clubber
Florida
Thursday evening, I had one one the strangest clubbing nights in my time. It started when I called a favorite dancer to see if she was working, but she wasn't. She asked me to come by her place, but I am reluctant to do that, so I continued on to a favorite club later in the afternoon. Nothing much unusual until I was about to leave. I had seen this one dancer, that I really liked, while she was on stage. I gave her, on her tip walk, a couple of extra bucks. Nothing happened until I was about to leave. She wondered over and when straight for Mr. Happy. OK, I didn't leave and she sat with me. She is from Columbia, so has the exotic look I like. I offer a drink before we go to VIP and she accepts. All normal so far. She takes a couple of sips then says, I'll be right back, I have to say hello to someone. She walks over to this guy that just walked in and BAM, right to the VIP area. I finished my beer and after about 6-7 songs, she never reappears, so that ended that. I guess she wished to REALLY say "hello" to him. I had never had a dancer do that before.

Next stop, all is going well, then I see a couple walk in and I know the woman via business. She doesn't see me, so I use the mind your own business in a club environment situation. A bit later, I get the rub on the back and I turn to tip the dancer, but it was her. She grabbed me and gave a big hug and kiss, certainly not our usual business greeting. We talk a bit and she goes back to her guy. Next this dancer walks by me and I also know her from outside the club. She is/was a gf of a guy I know via my son. I think she was drugged or drunked out as she didn't seem to even know me, or anything else for that matter, when I tipped her during her tip walk. Next, I see this little spinner Asian dancer. Very active on stage and appears she would be excellent in the VIP. Anyway, during her tip walk, she never come to the end of the bar where I was sitting. Saw her a few times later, but stayed away from the area I was occupying. Again, as I was about to leave, this dancer I had tipped $5 earlier walks up and straight to Mr. Happy (love those greetings). From Peru, she has the exotic look. We talk a bit and decide to go to the ld area after she completes her tip walk. She disappears! Deja vue?? AS I am about to leave again, she walks up from nowhere and apologies for the delay (did a few ld for others). Anyway, we head off and have a good time (she appeared to have a really good time) during a few dances. As we are getting ready to leave the area, I ask when she works so I can see her again. She says, just take my number and you can call. Right, just ss I think. She gives me the number and says, she is going to the back and to call her and make sure I have the right number. Again, yeah, right. So I do call as I am getting in my car and she answers. Says she hopes I call soon so we can get together. Maybe she has a thing for old long haired "hippy" guys. Anyway, she certainly didn't fit the mold of what I was expecting. I wonder what might develop.

All in all, just a strange evening for me.

12 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    And it wasn't even a full moon.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    I like this club, and this is in Fla? Can you share?...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    WOOOF, WOOOF WOOOF, you dog, Clubber. LOL, keep up the good work.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Clubber,

Sounds like you packed a month's worth of strangeness into a single evening - very efficient.

"She takes a couple of sips then says, I'll be right back"

When a dancer says she'll be right back, I've gotten in the habit of asking if she means "normal" time (i.e., 5-10 minutes) or "stripper time" (i.e., sometime before her shift ends at 3 a.m.).

"Says she hopes I call soon so we can get together"

I've noticed an increase in dancers wanting to give me their number so we can "get togther." Mostly girls I'm not that interested in, which has resulted in an odd role reversal - now I'm the one giving out the BS excuses (e.g., "I need to get to know you better, " "I want to keep things in the club for now," and "What kind of guy do you think I am?") lol.

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha "stripper time" I like that one. I also have heard about stripper math of 1 song for $30 or 3 for $100 deal.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    RE: stripper math. I tried something I's not done before. I gave the dancer an open invite to my cast by asking how many songs she did. I knew it was five and that was her answer. Points for her. I do believe I'll be seeing her again.

Just a strange chain of events.

vm, As ttf said, it wasn't a full moon, but I'll still WOOF!
  • rl27
    14 years ago
    I heard the 1 for $30 or 3 for $100 at a club once. I asked why and the dancer said, because the 3 for $100 is in a shaded booth and the dances are better. Needless to say I skipped her.

Many times I had a dancer skip me for another guy, usually it's in a club I have never been to before. One time it happened three times in one night at Kahoots when they had a practically all new crew, only recognized two dancers that night.

The one I hate the most is when a dancer I am about to get dances from is taken away by a manager or bouncer because they want them to entertain the big group that came in, which is usually a bachelors party. It's happened to me three times at Columbus Gold, includng one time when I was getting dances, which is one of the reasons why I don't visit there that much.

It also happened once at Kahoots right as I was heading into the lap dance area. The dancer really bitched about it that time, because as she says "I am probably not going to get any dances from them, and I have three other guys waiting for me. Thirty minutes later and she finally came back and said, "I was right, they just sat there acted like idiots and kept trying to grope us and didn't get one song, and two of the other guys waiting for me left" The dancer soon left for other clubs and I skipped that club for two years, only going back when I heard that the management had changed.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    "The one I hate the most is when a dancer I am about to get dances from is taken away by a manager or bouncer because they want them to entertain the big group that came in"

Had that happen once a couple of years ago. I told the manager in question she'd be available when I was done with the dances I'd already paid for (one of the *advantages* of pre-paid dances) and told him to go away. He did.

He's not there now, but that club has become somewhat of a regular stop for me.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Sydney is gone now. The first time I met her and we did dances she sucked my dick. She had been drinking. 2nd time nothing. 3rd time good but not like the first time.On our 4th meeting she asked me to buy her a drink. Remembering our first meeting I did. Before the drink arrived she asked me if she could go say hi to a guy that just came in. I said OK. The drink arrived. I waited and waited and waited. Finally after about 20 minutes she came back. Without even sitting down, she downed her drink in 3 gulps, said thanks and walked away. On our 5th meeting I just blew her off.
  • sauternes
    14 years ago
    Met a dancer recently on a trip and got her number after spending decent coin at the club. Texted her to set up private and didn't hear back. Check my phone the next morning, see a text from her that sorry, her phone was dead and she couldn't find the charger for 2 hours. LOL! Oh well, I'll give her one more chance next time I visit that town, she was hot!!
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    I went back to the first club from Thursday, Saturday evening. I saw the Colombian dancer sitting with a guy. She immediately left him and came over to me. She was very apologetic about Thursday. Just adds to the strangeness of the event. Anyway, I bought her another drink and we talked for about 1/2 hour or so. She is beautiful, intelligent, and seems honest. Quite similar to my ATF. Well, then to the ld area. She was very good and I spent a bit more than I expected, but was worth it. Got her number and look forward to some more adventure.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I'm not really at clubs often enough to develop ATFs or anything. Hell, I'm shocked to see any of the same girls there from visit to visit. Regardless of that, I expect about as much loyalty from them as I'm prepared to give to them...none. If they think they can get a better deal from some other customer, go for it. If I think I can get a better dance from some other girl, I'm going to go for it too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion