tuscl

Craigslist Alternative

I used to find girls for private lap dances on Craigslist... never looking for sex -- just got sick of the hustle of the club.

Now that Craigslist has gotten rid of their adult gigs section, I'm looking for a good replacement and can't seem to find one. I would just go a club and ask a girl to meet outside of the club, but most of them then assume I'm seeking sex -- and I'm not seeking sex. Any suggestions?

17 comments

• judyjudy
    14 years ago
    where are you from?
  • Jonathan83
    14 years ago
    Milwaukee
  • jackman
    14 years ago
    Try backpage.com they have all you need it is set up like Craigslist only better.Good Luck
  • Jonathan83
    14 years ago
    Thanks... I'll give backpage a shot -- I've looked at it in the past, but the low volume of posts has always scared me off -- not convinced girls really look at it... but for the $1 it costs to post an ad, I suppose there's not really much to lose.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Backpage replaced craigslist
  • troop
    14 years ago
    backpage was probably ahead of craigslist all along.
    but, beware, i look through the backpage ads sometimes and it is a fact that alot of the girls are posting pics of professional models and not their own pics. also i've seen where pissed off customers buy an ad to tell how they were scammed by certain girls.
    bottom line, buyer beware.. there are lying robs on backpage.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Backpage.com - lots of good stuff there.....
  • 10inches
    14 years ago
    also try city-vibe.com
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    You guys are luckier than me. I have yet to get anything but a scam email from either of those places. I've stopped bothering. That and the apparent upswing in LE stings based there make me leery of both.
  • Dazymaz
    14 years ago
    you could try www.terb.ca for listings of girls or others LOl

good luck in your quest
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I just checked out backpage for columbus and I have to say that it has lots more under the adult section now that craigslist closed their section.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Still think your best bet is hooking up with a dancer for OTC dancing. Several pros and very little cons.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    lowpaw: Aren't the one's being paid by definition "pros". And in my experience, many of them are cons. Ex-cons, at least. :)
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    lol gmd....good points!
    To date I've only met one dancer that admitted to being an ex-con. She claimed she did 3 years for forgery & extortion. Looked like a blonde girl-next-door type. She seemed nice enough, but I passed on any dances and wondered if it's a good thing to be telling customers things like that.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    hell, i had one tell me about her boyfriend who was killed in a home invasion drug deal thingy that went bad. i bailed on here as quick as i could.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    oh, i forgot to say that i remembered reading the story about that incident in local online newspapers. 2 guys were killed and it was pretty messy.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I have not done much with CL or BP call girls as dancers and their friends who play have given me all I can handle. Some of the BP call girls I have done were really fucked out, drugged out, and sometimes would try to rip you off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion