Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Great Blog from a former Strip Club Manager.

doanuts

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for edepsiz
edepsiz
•

Visit his blog to support this guy, his columns are entertaining, spread the word :)

Profile picture for winorhino
winorhino
•

Good blog, and I am in 100% agreement with his piece regarding disc jockeys. Those fuckers are so goddamn annoying.

Profile picture for minnow
minnow
•

First saw link on zbone DB- good blog. Which club did blogger manage? (Old Century and / or others???)

Profile picture for ChiliViejo
ChiliViejo
•

Good info on his site, very interesting point of view from a club manager and a customer. . .

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

Good! I made it a shortcut on my desktop.

Profile picture for 59
59
•

Why is the OP a first time poster and 3 of the first 6 posters first time posters? Hmm

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Interesting site, I hope he keeps it open. I liked his article about LE and strip clubs. Some of the best strip clubs I know were started by a former cop (Hamilton)

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

59 says: Posted: 11/07/10 Why is the OP a first time poster and 3 of the first 6 posters first time posters? Hmm

........................... ^ agree, although it seems like a legit site, i'm curious of the timing of the 1st time posters too.

Profile picture for edepsiz
edepsiz
•

troop...cause maybe I just joined the site and have better things to do then post 657 times within one year. How about that for your curiosity...

Profile picture for troop
troop
•

LOL can you answer for the other guys too?

Profile picture for steve229
steve229
•

edepsiz, Welcome! Looks like you'll fit right in here, lol.

Profile picture for edepsiz
edepsiz
•

No I can't answer for the other first timers :) but whoever that blogger is, he sounds like he knows his shit or he's a really good story teller. No matter...go encourage him so that we can hear more stories, real or not.

I am looking forward to his column on "where to come"...that should be a real gem..LOL

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement