tuscl

Great Blog from a former Strip Club Manager.

Sunday, November 7, 2010 1:23 AM
Very entertaining and informative. Check it out! [view link]

12 comments

• edepsiz
    14 years ago
    Visit his blog to support this guy, his columns are entertaining, spread the word :)
  • winorhino
    14 years ago
    Good blog, and I am in 100% agreement with his piece regarding disc jockeys. Those fuckers are so goddamn annoying.
  • minnow
    14 years ago
    First saw link on zbone DB- good blog. Which club did blogger manage? (Old Century and / or others???)
  • ChiliViejo
    14 years ago
    Good info on his site, very interesting point of view from a club manager and a customer. . .
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Good! I made it a shortcut on my desktop.
    14 years ago
    Why is the OP a first time poster and 3 of the first 6 posters first time posters? Hmm
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Interesting site, I hope he keeps it open. I liked his article about LE and strip clubs. Some of the best strip clubs I know were started by a former cop (Hamilton)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    59 says: Posted: 11/07/10 Why is the OP a first time poster and 3 of the first 6 posters first time posters? Hmm ........................... ^ agree, although it seems like a legit site, i'm curious of the timing of the 1st time posters too.
  • edepsiz
    14 years ago
    troop...cause maybe I just joined the site and have better things to do then post 657 times within one year. How about that for your curiosity...
  • troop
    14 years ago
    LOL can you answer for the other guys too?
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    edepsiz, Welcome! Looks like you'll fit right in here, lol.
  • edepsiz
    14 years ago
    No I can't answer for the other first timers :) but whoever that blogger is, he sounds like he knows his shit or he's a really good story teller. No matter...go encourage him so that we can hear more stories, real or not. I am looking forward to his column on "where to come"...that should be a real gem..LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion