tuscl

relocatee..this aint NYC

Sunday, October 31, 2010 10:12 PM
Ok..decided to join this in hopes of gaining better insight into the happenings in Columbus OH...so far the reviews on the local spots are decent..just looking for a spot to chill and feel comfortable out here...i literally get the "all eyes on me" look when i enter the strips out here. I am still getting used to the low key almost no existent scene out here but HOLY CRAB DOG LICKING BALLS!!! it is really super slow out here. There was a place in Miami called Centro Espanol...ghetto lil club that was literally NO HOLDS BARRED..anything freaking goes..ANYTHING! Anyone got suggestions out here in lovely quaint Columbus, OH?

12 comments

• georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    The consensus seems to be something in the order of "go to Detroit." :)
  • coolieboy
    14 years ago
    i was afraid of that....this puts me one step closer to jumping on the buckeye bandwagon =/
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It is a 3-4 hour road trip north up to Detroit where anything goes at Bogarts Lounge (actually in Inkster a suburb of Detroit). Also 3-4 hour road trip west to visit Kokomo, IN with clubs like Hip Hugger or Indianapolis to visit Brad's Brass Flamingo.....Vanity in Columbus, OH has the hottest dancers but it is very low mileage....Kahoots and Dreamgirls has better mileage but still nothing like Detroit and they are expensive.... Also Dayton is only a 1 hour trip west and the clubs are more fun than Columbus.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Just wondering what clubs have you tried in Columbus?
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Ha ha ha! Another guy wondering where the action is in Columbus. Well, I am not a native, but I have spent many recent nights in Columbus, and I can tell you the only reliable action is on Sullivant Avenue. For a less biased perspective, listen to Samsung1. But since LE in Columbus decided to target clubs, and Blue Diamond and Rumors were shut down, there is no reliable high mileage place from my perspective. I went to Dreamers on my last visit. It has potential but at $20 per girlie drink, I need someone else to do the necessary experimentation. Perhaps we are just in a phase, eh? My advice, save your dollars and drive to Kokomo.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    haha harrydave, I heard from Vincemichaels that detroit used to have pasties and henry VIII south was a pasties club...thankfully that was just a phase. I heard Dreamers has cameras so I would not expect the mileage to be too high but I don't know...
  • coolieboy
    14 years ago
    thanks for your feedback! not sure if im willing to make the trek out of town as of yet..so far ive only been to dreamers lounge...i was going to head out to dreamgirls tonight but decided instead to hit skullys diner for some reggae tunes. I will prob check out dreamgirls this upcoming wknd and will def post a review. one of my friends from work was also mentioning doll house on karl rd..so we will see what sort of trouble i get into this upcoming wknd :)
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Let us know if you run into the Mother-Daughter combo at Dreamgirls. Mom is the shot "girl" and daughter is a dancer. Both are ROBs. But don't let me dampen your enthusiasm. You may discover the magic key that unlocks the treasure chest filled with hot, horny and willing girls in Columbus. Somewhere over the rainbow...
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I wouldn't count on it...I love Cbus in general but the uptight LE doesn't let much go on...oh...except murders lately. If you don't go in expecting much, you might still have a good time.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    harrydave, I have been to dream girls (or should it be called drama girls) several times this year and have not seen them...they probably moved to FL. They do have a female DJ now that says stuff like "make sure you tip these ladies while they are on stage they are here for your tips and your tips alone" she is really annoying and the reason I don't go there on dayshift anymore.
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    Hey coolieboy, I have another thought for you. If the ghetto atmosphere is ok with you, try Misty's on West Broad St. Heavily weighted toward black girls. They offer lap dances, but the real agenda is to buy the girls $10 or $20 drinks and have fun with them at the bar, pool table or outside patio. Some of the girls are "cuddly". Quality of girls runs toward thick. Your first time in, you will feel the eyes on you. Undercover LE in Columbus has been very active in the clubs, so there is understandable suspicion. However, if you drink, and you buy drinks for the girls and you chill out, you will be accepted.
  • coolieboy
    14 years ago
    thanks again to all for responding. i went to lions den on morse and picked up one of those ONV mags and noticed there is a nice lil map with some clubs highlighted...great reference tool for newcomers like myself. haven't been out and about lately but MAY try and head out to dollhouse tonight and see what sorta trouble i get in haha..will post a review of course =)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion