Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Welcome to the Rileys

SuperDude
SuperDudeVIP25090

Detroit, Michigan

15 yrs ago · 1 min read

Bored husband meets stripper during convention in New Orleans. Does the rescue thing. James Galdifino (sp?) of "The Sopranos" plays the husband. welcometotherileys-movie.com

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for farmerart
farmerart
•

I don't watch movies. What is more common in SC-themed movies? The gritty reality or what this movie focuses on or some other point of view?

Profile picture for 10inches
10inches
•

who is that ebony goddess in your avatar??

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•
Profile picture for Dudester
Dudester
•

No nudity. Why bother ?

Profile picture for MisterGuy
MisterGuy
•

Maybe for the "strong sexual content"?

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

I was just answering "10's" query?

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

"Strong sexual content" is Hollywood-ese for "Viewers, pretend they're nude while they pretend they're fucking."

I've always considered the content advisories to be guides, not warnings. :)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement