tuscl

Singing Stripper

Getting a nice lap dance and notice that my dancer is quietly singing along to Beyonce's “”Sweet Dreams.” I tell her she has a nice voice. She gives me a big smile and starts really singing, as in full voice loud. Luckily, she could sing and grind at the same time.

She really did have a good voice, and I found out later she's an aspiring singer/dancer who has a part in a local musical production. So it was kinda like getting a lap dance from one of the hot girls in “Glee”, lol.

Anyone else run across singing strippers?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    14 years ago
    A couple of years ago at the Crazy Horse Saloon in Atlanta, I witnessed Totally nude Karaoke. The customers that sang kept their clothes on.
  • SuperDude
    14 years ago
    Next thing you know they will want a tip for singing.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Steve I must say you are one lucky guy! LOL I can't say I've run into any, but hopefully if I ever do, she'll be a good singer and not blow out my eardrums being offkey. I come from a musically talented family and it irritates me to hear something off key.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    a dancer that i've bought dances from has a habit of singing to me when we're sitting/talking. physically she's extremely hot and she gives me great high mileage dances but her voice is terrible.
    i didn't see her for awhile but recently ran into her at another club other than the one i orginally met her at. so far i've resited the urge to tell her that i don't like her voice or to tone it done a little because she's usually rubbing my leg or stick shifting me while she's singing.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    tone it "down" that is.

@ founder, it would be great if we could get an edit comments button ;)
  • troop
    14 years ago
    oh and "resisted" not resited..
    guess i shouldn't type so fast, but i'd still like that edit button ;)
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    troop, I agree that edit button could be useful but I like how Founder has kept it simple. Adding an edit button just means more potential tech problems.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Spell check would be nice too but nothing will replace proof reading.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    Troop - maybe try earplugs?
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^
    steve that would cure one problem but start another. it's hard enough to conduct and hear a conversation in a strip club without ear plugs.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    and shadow.. who said that i could read in the 1st place? LOL
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Last year, while on vacay with OTC Gal, we went to karaoke with my sister and her daughter (both music teachers). Everyone in the room, excepting me and OTC Gal, were music teachers. OTC Gal got up and sang one song-Mariah Carey's "Hero". OTC Gal covered every bit of Mariah's range without cracking once. Every jaw in the room dropped, and she got the night's only standing ovation. She also dances at a dance instructor's level. Too bad she's a freakin headcase in love with the ghetto ethic. She could make something of herself.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    If she can sing, she can hum, and if she can hum, I've got other plans for her...
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    New hurtin' song rising to the top of the playlists on country and western radio stations here in Canada:

"I Hate Every Bone In Her Body Except Mine"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion