tuscl

Don't go trying some new fashion...

...Don't change the color of your hair

A current fave just cut her very long, very beautiful hair very short. She had actually walked by a few moments earlier and I didn't even recognize her. Almost spit my drink out on the stripper that pointed her out to me. Damn, I used to love the way her hair would come all the way down to the top of her ass. She's still super cute, so I guess I'll get used to it.

Your experiences with favs changing their looks?

16 comments

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    That would be difficult to accept. I love long hair and short does nothing for me, especially a "boy" cut. My ATF has the long down to her ass silky jet black Asian hair.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    I agree with you guys. I love the long hair. The page boy cuts don't do anything for me, especially when I see that short hair bob up and down as she's doing a BJ. It makes me think it's a guy. YIKES!!!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    I like what looks good on the individual woman. If short hair suits here, then great. I knew a bartender years ago who had a roomate with the short Demi Moore style haircut of the time. She was unbelievably hot...but unavailable to me. Dammit
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    About tn years ago, first year of TV show Felicity, actress Keri Russell had long hair- show was in the top ten ratings. First show of second season, she cut her hair very short. Show plumetted to lower fifties. Network tried to have her grow her hair back, but the damage was done-the show never recovered.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Hopefully it wasn't done, Steve, to avoid her parole officer.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Had a fave who had short hair, and she's about the only woman on the planet that I thought it looked good on. Didn't see her for a few months -- she started growing it AND got extensions. Took away about 90% of her uniqueness. :(
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    Ordinarily, I like long hair. I cried when Reba McEntire got hers cut in the 90s.
  • Rod8432
    14 years ago
    My old girlfriend had fabulous blond hair half way down her back and I loved how it would cover me while I was lying on my back with her kissing me. And don't get me started on pushing it back to watch her BJ - stunning. I saw her years later with a boy/bob-type cut. It took away the smooth contour of her head to her shoulders, giving her a heavier, less sexy look...

So I'll echo the sentiment that long hair is better. There may the exceptions, but damn few.
  • kuteechaser
    14 years ago
    My fav dyed her hair from black to blond and she actualy looked good but I told her that I probably would have never taken the time to meet her if she were initially a blond because I am not into blondes.

I prefer hair length to be mid back level. It is very sexy and feminine to me. I will still notice women with shoulder length hair but those with boyish cuts get totally ignored by me.

• kuteechaser
    14 years ago
    My fav dyed her hair from black to blond and she actualy looked good but I told her that I probably would have never taken the time to meet her if she were initially a blond because I am not into blondes.

I prefer hair length to be mid back level. It is very sexy and feminine to me. I will still notice women with shoulder length hair but those with boyish cuts get totally ignored by me.

• Clubber
    14 years ago
    I guess I should mention my wife's hair is almost to her knees, but she keeps it up most of the time. Being Sicilian, it isn't straight. Were it, might be to her feet.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    With very rare exception I usually don't even look at a dancer with very short hair. There have been one or two exceptions over the years, but IMO very few women can really pull it off well.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    The thing about my last ATF was that she couldn't decide whether she was a blonde or a redhead, or if she should be curly or straight. I really didn't mind no matter what it was, but I personally liked her red and curly, which is what my second ATF was like, but she didn't have issues with her hair (her issues were with her weight). Most of my faves never really changed and the only one who changed was my first, who was going prematurely gray. That's one color that don't look good on any stripper.
    14 years ago
    Most of my faves seem to "stay the course", no drastic changes.

One did go from long brunette to short blonde, then let it grow out. Wore a wig during that period so her hair actually "appeared" longer. A couple others go from dirty blonde to light brunette and back pretty regularly.

A recent fave, hot Asian girl, changed her jet black hair to dirty blonde last time I saw her. Have to admit, it looked good on her. She was very happy about it and isn't that the main thing, whatever makes them happy? Unfortunately she has now moved away, the hair color change was only the tip of the iceberg regarding changes in her life.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Long hair is definitely preferable. One local dancer used to have hair down past her but, and it was really amazing what she could do with it on stage. Completely naked, and still teasing with the hair hiding things. She cut it to the middle of her back, and now it's just not the same.

Can't stand talking to her though, she never brushes her damn teeth. It's a crying shame, the hair wasn't the only attraction.
  • DougS
    14 years ago
    I've long had hair fetish (started when I was in kindergarten, but that's a different story). I love long, straight, silky / shiny hair! A few years back, my ATF had long, silky hair to the middle of her back and I loved it! Her hair was what first caught my attention, and one of several things that kept me coming back, over and over again.

Without warning, she showed up one day with her hair cut to shoulder length. She was apologetic about it 'cause she knew how I felt about long hair.

Funny thing.. she was pretty enough to pull off the short hair look and I found myself still tremendously attracted to her. I also found that she opened my eyes to shorter hair.

As has been said, it is rare that a girl can look good with shorter hair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion