tuscl

A Little Bit Of Jessica Alba!

Friday, October 8, 2010 5:24 AM
i though some of you guys might like this.. some jessica alba gifs, nonnude.. DAMNIT! nothing real special except that she's a fine piece of ass! [view link]

8 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    I appreciate the effort, but several years ago, Alba said that she'd NEVER do a nude scene. I'm boycotting her until then, but she's lost that special thing that I saw as attractive. Considering that she can't act, I find her uninteresting.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I liked those GIF animations. You motivated me to get a new profile pic
  • troop
    14 years ago
    ^ ahh.. christinamodel ;)
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    I'm not sure, but I think I remember her in a show called "The Sleeping Dictionary" and I'm pretty sure she did some semi-nude scenes in it (been a few years since I saw it, so the memory isn't all that clear).
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Alba was all the rage in the 90's
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    Nice link. That is one lucky dolphin.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The strange thing for me about GIFs is when I view them using Google Chrome browser they look good, but when I use Mozilla Firefox they are like rapid fire fast....
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    For some Jessica Alba semi-nude photos, try: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Also, as mentioned above, there's likely some body double pics of "her" in "The Sleeping Dictionary", but she may be "nude" in the recent "Machete": [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion