tuscl

Looking for BBW Strippers in Toronto area

I live in Toronto Canada and I'm new to the city. As I understand it there are now stripp joints that are dedicated to bigger women. Does anyone know of any stip joints in the Toronto area that have some larger women dancing at there club?

I'm getting frustrated trying to find one dancer in Toronto that is relatively young and has some weight to her. I like big butts and I haven't seen one.

If anyone out there can help me out it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

5 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Make use of the phone numbers listed for the clubs!
  • bbwman
    14 years ago
    Thanks but that doesn't work. The club will tell you whatever you want to hear to get you to come to the club. Tried it. Doesn't work. I was hoping someone who has actually gone to the clubs could provide me with some insight.
  • LeeH
    14 years ago
    "dedicated" ? I've never heard of a club *dedicated* to dancers of any demographic. With the exception of the "Dancer Ethnicity" on reviews here, I always figured that any club was "you get what you get".
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    There are a few BBW dancers in Canada, but I've only run across them every now & again. Your best bet would be to maybe catch a dancer while she's pregnant & still working or still trying to lose that post-baby weight afterwards. There was one gal in the latter category that had mad oral skills, but she danced only occasionally at the now-probably-defunct-again Bar Rendez-Vous Erotica in Quebec.
  • Bonnie69
    7 years ago
    Hi my name is Sara. I'm a sweet attractive 30 yr old weighing approximately 220lbs give our take (although it does tend to fluctuate a bit) I have long dirty blonde hair, hazel eyes and I'm 5'4 who is on Disability and I live with my parents and I dont drive but above all else loyalty means everything to me. I'm far from being a gold digger but at the same time I'm not liking for a cheap ass. Looking to meet and see if I can build anything interesting with someone. My whatsapp number is 4166590587 serious replies only
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion