tuscl

SC WEBSITES

Tuesday, October 5, 2010 11:56 AM
I recently noticed the St James in Houston has updated its website. It does a fair job of highlighting the club. Is anyone aware of any other sites that do a club justice? [view link]

6 comments

• txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    The correct link. [view link]
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I am having trouble loading up their main menu on the menu link but other than that it looks great. I know the Hustler club in cleveland has a lot of pictures that gave me an idea of what the club looked like inside without going there myself. Just wondering is valet parking at St. James optional or required?
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    Valet is optional, and takes up 10-15% of the available space.
  • ilbbaicnl
    14 years ago
    The sites are generally of limited usefulness, since the dancers rarely want their pictures to appear in any sort of advertisement. The best you can hope for is good info about hours, prices, special event. You usually can even tell for sure basic contact level (air, 1-way, 2-way) from the web site. That's why the review section on TUSCL is so important.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    strip clubs in columbus are so pathetic that only 4 clubs have websites that I know of (Cols Gold, Doll House, Kahoot's, Club X). I once asked about if Dreamgirls had a website and they replied that they have a facebook page and this is a club that uses the slogan "classy and sexy always wins"..yeah facebook page is really classy...
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "yeah facebook page is really classy" ...well, classier than a MySpace page maybe... They have a pool at the St. James??
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion