tuscl

Vegas, baby!!! Here I come

Hey guys, I never thought I'd get here, but I'm on a road trip again. HAHAHAHA, as if?? Anyone got some recommendations for the clubs there??? I will be driving into Vegas this afternoon. Thanks, as always. VM

15 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Um, the *best* was to be had right in your own backyard.

That said, load up on the singles and sit stageside at a top-ranked club like the Rhino to maximize on the eye candy without nuking the wallet. AVOID THE PUSSYCAT LOUNGE AT ALL COSTS!!!
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Have a good time for me too! Try to sneak some pics in there too!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Check out the new mega Hustler club just to see what it is all about. Also Little Darlings is the top ranked club on the top 100 list from vegas so that would be where I went. Hope you have a good time in Vegas! I look forward to your reviews comparing it the the Detroit clubs
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    By the way, Vince, Detroit to Vegas by car is one heck of a long distance trek! Five hours further to Cheetah's in San Diego, and at most one hour beyond that to Tijuana. Then 8 hours north to Mitchell Brothers O'Farrell Theater & Crazy Horse. Then from there? I guess go visit 'Rancho Farmerart' in Alberta!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I have read in a PM that Olympic Garden was the best place for extras, but considering this is Vegas the prices are probably not as reasonable as Detroit.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    vince:

Disregard part of CTQ's travel itinerary. Nothing for you in Alberta's SC world. Farmerart is now in Vancouver for a few weeks.
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    Daytime at Olympic Garden is probably more what we're used to around here, but at a much steeper price. Have fun and give us a full report!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    vince, per trojangreg, there is nothing in Vancouver either.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I just checked on google maps...Detroit to Vegas is over 2,000 miles and over 1 day of traveling.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Okay, Vince. You'll have to head for The Bunny Ranch (near Lake Tahoe) after San Francisco. Then you can use the remaining window (until Art returns to Alberta) to try every single one of Portland, Oregon's 57 lame strip clubs!!!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Dang, guys, thanks for the info. LOL, CT, I don't dispute what we know to be reality. FYI, I didn't drive from Detroit. It's a long story, but suffice it to say the part of my trip I did drive was fun. I'm in Vegas now at 4:20 PM PDST. I'm heading over to Olympic Gardens first.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Make sure to hit a DMV. Get a local driver's license to say on cover, since locals get in free. (I'm kidding... but strange you should mention the place; I have a pair of mutual friends pitching a Vegas trip ... most likely to occur in March if at all.)
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    shadowcat: After my first visit to a Vancouver SC last night I will concur with trojangreg. And $50 lappers - $60 with the feature dancers!!!!!!
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    You can also save on cover by calling the club in advance to get their limo service to pick you up. Or check to see if dayshift has a cover.
  • luckyone
    14 years ago
    Well, I just got back from Vegas and I love the place and always hit a few clubs. That being said, the place is generally pricey and low-mileage. Not too hard to find a girl who will meet up with you OTC and, if you go at a slow time, you might get lucky and get one to just hang out with you for a pretty small investment. I like OG in the late afternoon but you will get hustled constantly. Treasures is good. Get there when they open at 4 and suck down as many dollar drinks as you can while you watch mostly mediocre topless chicks. Some can be pretty friendly. Rhino is the best collection of girls I've ever seen in a club but a little too busy. Definitely skip Cheetahs. Used to be a fun place but the dancers are mediocre at best. Have had a good time hanging out at Deja Vu Ultra Lounge (the old Seamless.) Dancers are OK and value is pretty respectable. Should have checked out the new Hustler Club while I was there but I guess I'll save it for next time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion