tuscl

Midwest Advice Needed

Sunday, September 26, 2010 8:39 PM
I live near Chicago. As we all know, the clubs around here suck! I am planning a get-away trip for a few days and I'm looking for the best clubs in the midwest. Which clubs have the best private dances with the most grinding in the 5 state midwest area? Thanks in advance!!

9 comments

• Rod8432
    14 years ago
    Scubadude - You're not but a 4-hour drive to Detroit, where among the two best clubs in America for grinding and extras are - Bogart's and Fight Club. You cannot go wrong with either. If you travel 3-hours south, you'll find TUSCL's #2 top-rated club, Brad's Brass Flamingo, in Indianapolis. At $12/lapdance ($10 during the day), there's no better mileage for the buck than there. Good luck...
  • harrydave
    14 years ago
    I second Rod's advice. Either Detroit or the Kokomo/Indianapolis area are top rated.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    Also I have heard from a Chicago buddy that Industrial Strip in Hammond, IN is only 30 minutes away and a great club.
  • scubadude5150
    14 years ago
    Thanks Rod & Harrydave... I will keep those clubs in mind... Samsung... I've been to I.S., yes, it is a nice club. "Club O" is also a nice place in the same area...
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    just wondering what happened in Chicago that caused the clubs to be air dancing?
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Five hours down I-55 will put you in the East St. Louis area. It will take a couple of days to make the rounds of the 15 or so clubs in that area. Most are very high mileage clubs...and reasonably priced.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Load up the mule train and head for Detroit.
  • dustyshoes
    14 years ago
    I've been in the Chicago area for about 20 years. There were clubs in Lyons, a suburb near Cicero, and Leyden, also a western burb South of O'hare. Any of these clubs would make the Detroit area blush. Over the years, they were shut down 1 by 1. I don't know why, but I think the ones in Lyons were city, but the ones in Leyden were unincorporated, and the Sherrif took care of those. Go Figure
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    Arnie's; Arnie's; Arnie's - Harvey, Illinois - 30 min. south of The Loop
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion