tuscl

Strip club stiff: Penthouse claims LI man racked up $46,000 in unpaid tab

Here is one Long Island guy who's a real boob.
A regular of the Penthouse Executive Club has stiffed the mammary mecca on a $46,000 tab, court papers say.
In papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court today, the West Side gentleman's club says it allowed James Clooney to run a tab because he was a "frequent patron."
"That during the period from on or about May 29, 2008 through on or about December 4, 2009, Executive Club provided entertainment services, food and beverages to Clooney and/or guests of Clooney which were charged" to his account, and now total $46,698.18, the suit says.
They said they demanded payment from him "on numerous occasions," and while he's "made some small partial payments from time to time," he's refusing to pay up.
Clooney, of Oyster Bay, could not immediately be reached for comment.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manha…

4 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Ooops. I worked at a hotel where the General Manager allowed a customer to run a tab. The guy ended up stiffing the hotel for 3k.
  • spandexman
    14 years ago
    The club should suck it up. It was their fault for being that stupid, after all once you run out of money in 99.9% of stripclubs and other adult venues, it is 'See you later, when you have money'.
  • farmerart
    14 years ago
    spandexman: EXACTLY. When I was in business 90 days was the absolute longest I would ever carry a good customer.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Does George know his brother did this?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion