tuscl

Did you hear? Chubby guys last 4 times longer in bed than skinny guys.

Friday, September 10, 2010 3:52 AM
I heard it on the radio this morning. They said the average chubby guy lasts 7 minutes and the skinny guy about 1.5 minutes. There was even some science reasoning to it. Apparently the chubby guys have more of the female hormones floating around in their body and that interferes with brain chemicals that cause a fast sexual release. Now millions of men can feel better about not being skinny anymore or at least use that line on girls.

11 comments

• sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Somehow I wonder how valid those results are. It seems like some of those seriously overweight guys wouldn't be able to do much of anything longer than a few minutes.
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    ...and if you fuck a stripper you're not really interested in, you may last 8 to 16 times the skinny guy and never get rid of her afterwards. Just kidding.
  • troop
    14 years ago
    Did you hear? Chubby guys last 4 times longer in bed than skinny guys.

sure.. if their partner can find it to stick it in LOL

honestly that is one of the most bogus studies i ever heard of!

7 minutes and 1.5 minutes?
    come on now! those are patheticly short times imo!
    those guys could have played the lead role in the movie american pie!
  • nomadic1
    14 years ago
    Ok I doubt that at all. Chubby guys have bad circulation otherwise they wouldn't be chubby. Erections are caused by circulation and testosterone. Since Skinny and chubby guys both produce the same testosterone, or lets assume they do, the chubby guy has to spread the same testosterone through more body so it is less likely to be available to create or sustain an erection. So completely not true from the radio.
  • how
    14 years ago
    90 seconds? Dude, that's lightning-fast...
    Although, I was recently banging a barbie-doll clone ITC, and mid-way through the first song, she asked if I had "finished" yet. I was shocked by the question and replied, "We are just getting started..." On the plus side, the BJ she gave as a warm-up was truly expert. She could suck-start a Harley.
  • steve229
    14 years ago
    I always tell the girls if they have sex with me, it will be the best 90 seconds of their lives.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    No shit. It's because we have to go slower. We can't reach those jack-hammer speeds you skinny fucks do. :)
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    But what girl wants a fat fuck on top of them!
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    I can keep myself up long enough. Or they can get on top. :)
  • sharkhunter
    14 years ago
    Someone must have done a study on only two guys and they were obviously both lying. 7 minutes is way too fast. Reminds me of a girl I knew who claimed she had 3 orgasms in only 15 minutes.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    'hunter: Only three, and it took her that long? She's a piker...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion