tuscl

Prostitution arrest at massage parlor

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) - A woman arrested on a prostitution charge Tuesday morning told an undercover officer she thought there was nothing wrong with including a sex act as part of a massage.

The arrest took place at the Fort Wayne Health Spa located at 821 West Coliseum.

Fort Wayne police sent the undercover officer to the business after getting a tip about prostitution taking place there.

The officer received a massage and afterwards an agreement was made for a sex act.

According to police, that's when Sun Cha Owens, 52, told the officer that she didn't think there was anything wrong with including the sex act as part of the massage.

Another employee of the Fort Wayne Health Spa was arrested in October of 2006 on a charge of prostitution.

In August, Fort Wayne police made a prostitution arrest at the Relaxation Station massage parlor on Lima Road. On September 1, they made an arrest at the S-Spa on LIma Road. Another prostitution arrest was made at that same establishment in May when it was known as Sun Spa.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/another-pro…

10 comments

• londonguy
    14 years ago
    Why do the police over there seem to have an obsession with arresting women for prostitution? Jeez, if a guy is willing to buy and a girl is willing to sell why the hell does it matter to anyone else?
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Because the cops aren't getting any, londonguy. Why do you think we call them pigs?
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Cops work for the city. The city council person who pushed hardest for the 1997 ordinance to kill Houston clubs was an asian woman.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    Like all such laws, it's about control and power in the guise of protection.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    dudester probably because they were taking away business from the asian massage parlors.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    It's a money maker. The economy sucks, everyone is hurting, inclulding the police force, and they get you for ANYTHING. Kindda why the state of Wisconsin just passed the no smoking ban, cuz it's a damn money maker.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I bet the massage parlor reopens at a new location inside of 4 months.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "Kindda why the state of Wisconsin just passed the no smoking ban, cuz it's a damn money maker."

That's literally the first time that I've ever heard a charge that states & localities were raking in money because of smoking bans. Actually, it seems like the change is going over well for most people in WI:

"One month later, many deem Wisconsin smoking ban a success"
    http://www.fox21online.com/news/wi-smoki…
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    Reminds me of hot tubbing with a Ms Chan years ago at an Asian Spa. She would be in sexy swimsuit and give great HJ while u got to feel her and say "Dont cry out when you cum as husband in other room." I offered her money for sex and she said "only when he no here but add $20." They may be culturally conditioned that the sex is part of the relaxation service.....
  • sanitago
    14 years ago
    what worries me? that the woman offering the services is 52!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion